Ceremonial Combat

Kota pouted as he waved his hand at Blake and Blaze while holding onto (Y/n) tightly, carefully not to hit Baby May in her arms. All of the students stayed in the garden until any given further announcement from their teachers or from the guards. Eve welcomed all of them with open arms while Sky, Blake, Blaze, Eris and Persephone were neutral to the visitors. Students were left in disbelief as Eve effortlessly retracted the vines near her bench. 

(Y/n) patted Kota's head as he gave her a furrowed brow look, pouting at her. Blake and Blaze turned to each other before turning to (Y/n),looking at her with big puppy dog eyes.

"Kota, it's alright. They're just my cousins." (Y/n) reassured him as Kota just hugged her tightly.  Blake and Blaze stared at (Y/n), who smiled at them and ruffled their hair. The two boys chirped before running towards their other cousins. 

"Kota," Kota turned to (Y/n), "How about you go with the triplets, Morgan and Eri?" Kota turned to her.

"Go on, Kota... they'll help you and Eri introduce to Persephone, Sky, Eris and Blake and twins." Kota was hesitant before (Y/n) softly nudging him. Kota blinked as he, Eve and (Y/n) saw Fiamma approach them. Fiamma greeted her aunt with a salute before hugging her plush toy once again

"Fia, what brings you here?" (Y/n) asked as Fiamma blinked before holding out her hand to Kota, who blinked in confusion.

"Kota-kun..." she said in a hushed tone.

"Go on, Kota." Kota hugged (Y/n) before hopping off and taking Fiamma's hand as she led them to her brothers, sister, cousins and friends.

"Looks like a blossoming puppy love." Eve giggled, stroking her baby bump.

"Huh... it kinda is... boy, Uncle Shota's not gonna like that." (Y/n) shakes her head, sighing as Eve gave a small chuckle. 

"I'm sure he won't mind that."

"Auntie Eve, he would mind that. He has two beautiful little girls and basically, he's very protective of them." (Y/n) turn to her as Eve chuckled but nodded at the response. 

Eve took a sandwich from the plate near her and ate it. She glance at (Y/n), who is lightly tapping her fingers on Baby May's back, letting the fussing baby calm down and snuggle onto (Y/n)'s neck.

"Huh, you seem to have the 'Mom Aura', Cyrus kept telling us about, (N/n)." Eve chuckled, softly shaking her head.

"Oh, so that's what they've been saying. I thought Auntie (A/n) was playing with me about calling me that." (Y/n) giggled.

"So, she also claimed to say that... typical (A/n)." Eve giggled, shaking her head.

"Baby May really likes you... huh, she's always fussy whenever she's not being carried by relatives. And since she only knew you for today, it's quite surprising." Eve explained.

"I noticed that too... But I'm glad, since I've got to meet Baby May right here." (Y/n) agreed, slowly rocking Baby May as Eve smiled at her niece

"Indeed."

While she and (Y/n) have their conversation, the others were hanging out by the other spot in the garden center. The kids were playing with either the carnivorous plants or with Loki. Sky quietly observed the students as she saw many of them sparing a glance at (Y/n), which confused her, but kept it to her self and kept on observing them.

"Hey, Eris, Persephone," the twin girls turned to her, "give our visitors some snacks... they might need it before the big event." the twin girls nodded and used their quirks.

Several vines brought the students teapots, tea cups and some finger foods. Many of them were surprised and confused by the sudden gesture of the plants as well as they saw Sky, Eris and Persephone giving them a confused look.