Game On

The school resumed as everyone in the classroom as they waited for homeroom. They were chatting about the news article about the USJ incident. Many were really shocked, surprised and amazed, mostly about All Might's victory against the Nomu as well as (Y/n)'s one on one with the Nomu, but worry consumed them about the injuries she had to sustain as well as Aizawa's.

"I'm really worried about (L/n). What if she doesn't come to school?" Kirishima said, worry was evident in his tone.

"Yeah. I'm really worried for her as well. But man, have you seen her take on that Nomu? She went on against that thing to save Midoriya and Aizawa-sensei." Sero pointed out.

They went on talking about it as they noticed by the door, it was (Y/n). She stood there, a soft smile on her face. She had bandges wrapped around her head.

"Morning."

"(L/n)!!" Her classmates cried out in joy as they saw their classmate by the door. (Y/n) headed to her seat as she calmed her classmates down. (Y/n) sighed as she played with her bracelet with a calm and blank expression.

The door slammed open, revealing a mummified Aizawa standing there with Flare behind him. The class was shocked by their teacher's sudden appearance. The two teachers stood at the front of the class.

"Sensei! You're back!"

"You're too much for a Pro!"

"My well being is not the main concern here. Besides, the fight's not over yet."

This made everyone tense as they begun to shake in their seats.

'Don't tell me...'

'More villains?!'

"The Sports Festival is nearing." Aizawa stated as everyone cried out in joy. Flare brought her index finger onto her lips, shushing the overjoyed class. However, this joy became concern.

"Sensei, are we sure about this? We've just been attacked by villains?"

Everyone agreed to this as Flare spoke up.

"Because of the sudden attack that happened in USJ, securities have been doubled this year..." She then stepped aside as she opened her palm as a bead rolled onto it, a large hologram appeared from the small device. There was an image of the USJ grounds. Destroyed and torn. Most of it were full of the spikes from (Y/n)'s battle and some damages from All Might's fight. She then continued.

"The incident had exposed you all so suddenly in the world of the Pros. You all fought, defend and protected each other from villains and your lesson that day is only for Rescue. That incident will help you realize what you will encounter in the years until you all become pro heroes..." The hologram disappeared. " This school event will let pros know what you are all capable of. This event happens once every year here so you all had one chance in each year while you're still here in UA. You wanna become a pro, start from the beginning."

Everyone nodded as they felt determined by the speech. Flare smiled as she saw her niece. She gave her a small nod.

__________

Lunch time rolled in as everyone got into the cafeteria. (Y/n) is sitting with Todoroki as the two enjoyed their lunch peacefully.

"(L/n)." (Y/n) hummed in response as she gaze into Todoroki's direction. He gazed onto her bracelet. (Y/n) followed his gaze onto the bracelet.

"Your bracelet. You and your aunt have the same bracelet. What is it to you?"

"Oh. Well, my family had this bracelet for generations. It's an important device that is given to you when you're born. It's like a phone but more concealed. I never wanted to lose this." (Y/n) said as she gazed onto her bracelet with a small smile. Todoroki nodded as he understood why Flare was so relieved when he gave her the bracelet. Unknown to them, there were multiple eyes watching the two.