Her Return (3)

(Y/n) and the kids happily screamed as they ride on top of Float, the triplets' pet Leviathan. Float flew around the kingdom along with the other Leviathans. Corvus and Cepheus decided to tag along since they don't feel like being with their siblings and cousins as well as with their parents, who are on a date and spending time with the other grown ups.

(Y/n) balanced with ease while the kids were either holding onto her legs, waist or skirt. Luckily, (Y/n) had them engulfed in energy in case if they fall off of Float. Eri, Kota and Morgan hang on to her while Corvus,  Cepheus, Eris, Persephone, Cyrus, Helios, Fiamma, Blake and Blaze hang on to the reins that (Y/n) was holding on to.

There were some kiddie seats for the children, but they decided to be daring like (Y/n) despite her initial warning of trying to copy her, but after a lot of pleading and puppy dog eyes from the children, she obliged as she let them balance while making sure that they're secured on the Leviathan.

"Look! There are the marketplace and the schools and the playgrounds!" Cyrus happily pointed the places as Eri, Kota and Morgan saw the places Cyrus was pointing at.

"Look Mama!" Kota pointed at the vast ocean as they saw many fishermen, using their quirks to catch some fishes as well as cleaning up some litter that was unfortunately floating on the waters. (Y/n) turned the reins as Float maneuvered slightly, slowing down as he glided with ease across the sky before descending down gently above the waters.

The fishermen saw the Leviathan gliding as they narrowed their gazes, preparing to fight the person who was controlling the Leviathan  before their tense expressions turned to a happy one upon seeing (Y/n) and the children.

"Princess!" they saluted as (Y/n) saluted back. Float hovered over the waters, trying carefully not hit the boats. The little ones peeked over to the fishermen as they greeted the 

"Princess, our gift to you. Our catch of the day!" one of the fishermen greeted as he grabbed a large bag and threw it to (Y/n), who easily catches it.

"Thank you!"

"You're welcome, princess! Happy flight!" The kids were curious by it, making them hide behind (Y/n). (Y/n) placed the bag as she and the kids thanked the fishermen before heading back to the skies as the kids carefully moved forward and sat down, enjoying the cool breeze. The kids opened the bag and peeked in, seeing it filled with beautiful, assorted shells. 

"Mama? Can we keep them? As a souvenir..." Kota asks (Y/n). He held onto her leg, looking at her with curiosity.

"Sure thing, Kota. We can keep them." (Y/n) smiled at him, patting his head as she maneuvered Float with ease, making him glide over the sky. Kota carefully balanced, trying to copy (Y/n), who was demonstrating him on how to balance properly. Eris and Persephone copied Kota as they held one another's hand, carefully steadying themselves. Morgan, Corvus, Cepheus, Blake, Blaze, Cyrus, Helios, Fiamma and Eri followed along as they balanced themselves.

(Y/n) took a photo of the kids, who were in front of her as she carefully maneuvered Float, letting the kids play with the clouds that they seemingly caught.

________________________________________________________________________________

"Sho? Have you heard from the kids?" (A/n) asked as she looked around the park on where the kids were supposed to be. The grown ups were having their own peaceful time when (A/n), Gesine, Eve and Pepper suddenly felt something wrong.

Earlier, they went to ask Lance and the others on the whereabouts on their young ones. Lance told his mother that (Y/n) was with the young ones while they were with the UA students.