Gold meets Scarlet Red

"Welcome home, Madam Marvel!" the guards greeted as they saluted her while her family and their guests smiled and greeted her. The room was overwhelmed by the strong and domineering presence of (M/n) that most of those present, with the exception of her parents, were left terrified. 

Thanos placed Fiamma down as she ran up to her father as she hid behind him, clutching his pants as she was scared of her aunt. The young ones hid behind their parents, feeling terrified at their aunt's strong aura. 

(M/n) and her canines walked into the hall as everyone were silent, afraid to speak while Reina smiled as her oldest daughter stopped in front of her. She took off her shades, revealing her beautiful (e/c) eyes. Those who didn't remember or know about her finally saw what she really looks like.

She had long, beautiful blonde hair with red tips, styled into a beautiful vintage pin curls style with a beautiful rose jewel hair clip. (S/c) skin as she wore a lace choker, simple blouse shirt and black pencil skirt that showed her slim yet well-built body. Red lips that pop out due to its red hue and an unlit cigarette stick rests between her mouth. A pair of black gloves with the family's bead bracelet. Black lace pantyhose with a thigh holster on her right thigh and a pair of stiletto heels. Completing her look was the coat draping on her back and the signature bracelet on her left wrist.

Beside her, were her three powerful and fiercest Belgian Malinois, wearing black bulletproof vests and collars and a fluffy Golden Retriever. Two Belgian Malinois were around 8 months old while the other one and the golden Retriever were adults.

All of the UA students gazed in awe at the pro hero who arrived as some of them were holding back a squeal of excitement. While those who know her, were utterly terrified and didn't dare to move or speak. (M/n)'s intimidating aura made the others, except her parents and some of her siblings-in-law shiver and tremble out of fear.

'Ah...Death...Please take us now.' They said in their thoughts, praying and hoping that they won't be caught or noticed by the pro hero. 

(M/n) scanned the large banquet hall as her eyes saw the two people she had longed to see. 

"Hey, can someone fill me in on--"

"Queen Marvel! She was the former Top 3 and the most feared heroes in her prime!  She's also deemed as the most powerful woman in the world! Feared by those who know her, fought her and went up against her! It was once said that she managed to  That's why she held the title 'One Woman Army'!" Midoriya explained in one breath, his face showed his typical fanboy excitement. Some of them found his little introduction informative while some find it weird...

but then again...it's Midoriya.

"Mother. Father."

"(M/n), darling! Welcome back!" Reina hugged her eldest daughter. Reina broke the hug as she fixed her daughter's stray bangs as she smiled at her. 

"Welcome back." Thanos greeted as (M/n) nodded at him. 

"So, how was the trip? Did something happened?" Reina asks. Her children and some of the grandchildren flinched upon hearing her ask this as they quietly tremble in their spot. (Y/n) patted Kota's head as she kept her head down.

"Something happened on the outer area on the galaxy that made a distress signal to me so I arrived here a little...late." 

"Oh, you're not late, honey! You're just in time! (N/n)'s party is about to start. Go on, greet your baby girl and her friends! And your friends as well!" Reina urged her daughter like she was talking to a five-year old, (Y/n) flinched as she tried to hide herself and Kota.

"Hang on, Mother... Can I have a moment and ask some questions to my siblings?" (M/n) stopped her mother, who nodded at her and went back to her husband.