Ambush (2)

"You know what to do?" Dabi asked the others as they nodded.

"Yeah yeah yeah!" Twice cheered as Magne hoisted her weapon on her shoulder. The others grinned maliciously as they looked at the forest below them. The others scattered around the forest as Twice and Dabi were left. Dabi then placed his hands on a tree trunk as smoke begun emitting as blue fire begun burning. He then motioned his arm as fire begun burning the bushes around them.

"Hey! What about that chick, Flare?! She has a similar quirk like yours. She'll just absorb that fire!" Twice panicked.

"Don't worry... We already have someone that can handle her." Dabi smirked as Twice smacked his head as he said 'duh'.

"That dude's really enigmatic! Who the hell was he?!"

________________________________________________________________________________

(Y/n), Kota and Midoriya hovered over the forest as (Y/n) looked down at the forest as she saw someone running.

"Aizawa-sensei!" (Y/n) called out as Aizawa stopped in his tracks, looking above him as he saw (Y/n), Midoriya and Kota. (Y/n) eased their landing as she placed Kota in front of Aizawa.

"It's terrible! There's a ton that I need to tell you!" Midoriya begun rambling.

"Hey--"

"First, I need to tell something to Mandalay..."

"I said, 'Hey'..."

"Please take care of Kota. He has a water quirk! You have to protect him!"

"We're counting on you, Aizawa-sensei."

(Y/n) patted Kota's head as her and Midoriya's lower half engulfed in energy as they flew towards the area where the test of courage started.

________________________________________________________________________________

Spinner tried to slash Mandalay with his swords as Mandalay nearly got hit. Just in time, (Y/n) released Midoriya as he kicked the sword with his feet, destroying the sword. (Y/n) landed as she blasted Spinner, pushing him back a few meters.

"Mandalay! Kota's okay!"

"You..."

"And we have a message from Aizawa-sensei! Tell everyone with Telepath! Everyone in Class A and B! In the name of pro hero, Eraser Head, you are granted to engage in combat!" Mandalay nodded as she did what she was told. 

"Also, we've found out who they're after! They're after Kacchan and (Y/n)! Please tell everyone!" 

"Who's Kacchan?" Mandalay questioned.

"Katsuki Bakugou! They're after me too! Tell them!" (Y/n) shouted as she and Midoriya ran off. 

As they ran into the forest, a dark shadow claw was about to swipe them when (Y/n) engulfed the claw as she and Midoriya were pushed to he side by someone, the energy disappeared as it swiped the trees. Midoriya was held behind their back as (Y/n) was held close to their chest. (Y/n) their saviour.

"S-shoji?"

"S-shoji! Y-you're hurt!"

"I should be saying you that, (Y/n)." he then turned to Midoriya.