Ready? Start!

8:51 am

At UA...

Monoma's laughter was heard as Kendou turned to him.

"What's with those clothes, Kendou?!" Monoma laughed, pointing at Kendou.

"Oh, that looks goods on you!" TetsuTetsu complimented.

"Isn't it too sexy?" Awase asked.

"Hey, boys, don't just walk in like this." Yanagi said.

"It's hard to believe that the looks of some who's soul her soul to violence!" Monoma said.

"Is that a compliment or an insult?" Kendou asked, annoyed.

"A compliment! After all, the one who entered you was me! Since you're popular after being in the commercial, I'm sure you'd win! If you win, then Class B will be even more 'Plus Ultra'! Most importantly, during that time, I would be free from your powerful fist!"

"Well, if I'm going to do it, I'm going to aim for the top." Kendou muttered.

"Hey, hey wait! Why is Kendou sure to win? We don't know yet." Nejire tilted to the side.

"Nejire Hado!" Nejire approached Kendou.

"Looking forward to competing with you, Kendou!"

"I-I'm looking forward to it, too--"

"Oh my, speaking of victory while disregarding me? I am graced with perfect beauty!"

"Bibimi Kenranzaki!" Bibimi begun to laugh in a sophisticated manner.

"Hey, I heard (L/n)'s gonna be in the pageant. Is that true?" TetsuTetsu asked, making the others turn to him.

"Hey, hey! She was against entering the pageant, but she decided to join for Eri. Isn't it, Amajiki? Was I right?" Nejire asked as Tamaki shyly nodded.

"So to put it simply, she's joining?" Awase asked as Nejire nodded.

"Isn't it great?!"

"Oh, she's the Marvel Maiden? The one from Class 1A, am I correct?" Bibimi asked as the others nodded.

"I have heard rumors of her extravagant power, style and beauty! Well, let's see if the name 'Marvel Maiden', fits her beauty and style as they say! " Bibimi declared, laughing in a sophisticated manner.

'M-maybe I should watch her at the pageant...'

________________________________________________________________________________

"We'll be there soon. Class A's performance starts at 10 am, and then after that is Class B's play. Then, it's lunch and the beauty pageant." Mirio said, closing the program as he turned to the backseat.

"Aren't you excited to see Midoriya and (Y/n), Eri?" 

"Yeah." Eri nodded.

________________________________________________________________________________

All Might stared at the two forms on his hands as Midnight greeted him.

"Good morning!"

"Morning!"

"What's that? A permission to leave campus form? On the day of the festival?" Midnight asked.