USJ Trouble (2)

She smiles like a loaded gun

—————————

(Y/n) opened her beads as a small hologram appeared. She silently scanned the area as her bead showed her the results.

"The sensors were disrupted. Many were warped in different areas. The school's sensors are fine. The villains must have knew the schedule of All Might's attendance here in USJ." (Y/n) said as her bead retracted.

"Come on, we have to get back to the others." Todoroki nodded as he followed the (h/c) haired girl in front of him. Todoroki watched as (Y/n) headed to the others as she tended everyone there, leaving Todoroki as he headed off to the fountain ground.

(Y/n)'s PoV

I scanned the area around us I tended everyone. I saw Thirteen, her costume was torn as she laid down on the ground, surrounded by the others.

"(L/n)!!" I felt a pair of arms embrace me. I turn my gaze as I saw Uraraka hugging me, her eyes were brimming with tears.

"Where were you?! You had us worried!!"

"I'm fine. I got warped into the landslide zone. Don't worry, I was with Todoroki-kun." I pointed my thumb at no one. She looked at me with a confused look.

"Todoroki-kun? He's not here."

"What?!" I turned to see no one. I stood up and looked at the fountain ground. I saw Bakugo, Izuku, Kirishima and Todoroki as they headed towards where Aizawa-sensei is. My chest tightened as I saw the creature pummeled Aizawa-sensei to the ground. His elbow was snapped and I saw his skin or should I say, muscle.

I felt my body shaking as I saw the creature pinning Aizawa-sensei's form to the ground. My feeling got worst as I saw the creepy guy try to grab Asui.

I suddenly had a vision of Asui, fading...

Izuku then tried to punch the guy when his attack was blocked.

I clutched my head as I felt my body begun to tremble. My hands begun glowing red as I tried to hear my classmates' worried screams. I then felt my body stood up as I pushed myself off of the ground.

————

Midoriya noticed his arm. It wasn't broken but his attack was blocked by the bird being. It tried to land an attack on Izuku when it's fist was engulfed in red mist. Midoriya saw this as he saw (Y/n) landed, her normal (e/c) eyes were glowing red. Her hand was forming a red ball.

"Hands off!" she said as she threw the blast towards the Nomu, throwing it backwards by a few meters.

The guy smiled as he watch (Y/n), her eyes were glowing with a bright scarlet red color. She stood there, full of power as her hands had scarlet red energy on them.

"So it's true! You really are like your mother!!" (Y/n) growled at the sentence.

"But that's not what we're after. Nomu, get her!"

The Nomu charged at (Y/n) as the ground around her begun to shake, she floated as she threw the two large boulders at the Nomu. She didn't stop there as she blasted the Nomu numerous times. The Nomu tried to land a grip on her but she then blocked the claw with her hand and motioned the other hand upwards as a spike pierced the Nomu on its abdomen. She then motioned her hands upwards as numerous spikes stabbed the Nomu.