Danger

"Bullets containing human blood?" Hope asked as Nighteye nodded. The other pro heroes were discussing about their plan. Rocket was examining the bullet that Kirishima deflected as Hope and Scott were talking to Nighteye. Rocket then squinted his eyes as he leaned forward, inching towards the bullets.

"You're right about it containing human blood." Rocket said as he lowered the bullet, turning to the pro heroes.

"But there's also something else that coats the bullet." Rocket turns to Fat Gum.

"You said it was traces of human blood alongside an unknown substance, am I right?" Fat Gum nodded as Rocket pulled out a small glass frame device. He then hovered it over the bullet as the glass screen begun analyzing the bullet fragments. 

The pro heroes then begun seeing some texts in an unknown language highlighted in green as Rocket swiped the screen, until the texts then turned red.

"Rocket, what is it?" Hope asked as Rocket placed the device back as he turned to the pro heroes.

"That unknown substance is something else. It really dangerous, especially to terrans like you. The bullet is covered in few traces of it so it's not dangerous... yet."

"What are you saying?" 

"I'm saying is that that unknown substance is also... blood. Not just ordinary blood, that blood is extremely dangerous. If anyone is shot with a bullet can is entirely coated with (Y/n)'s blood or just filled with her blood, not only will their quirks disappear, they will have severe problems in their body." Rocket said, sternly explaining to them.

"What does it mean?" Rock Lock asked.

"It varies."

"What does that mean?" Sir Nighteye asked.

"You know that (Y/n) has two quirks, right? One can manipulate energy like the Witch and the other can manifest any weapon or armor." Sir nodded as the other pro heroes were confused.

"There's the problem. You can't distinguish it because of her quirks. It's in random. If one got hit and became insane in a matter of seconds, that's one possibility. But since she has two, you can't easily determine on what will be the outcome."

"So you're saying is that the bullets are..." Bubble Girl asked as Rocket nodded.

"The bullets can easily stop an entire team of pro heroes. Erase their quirks permanently or... severely destroy themselves." Rocket said as he turned back to the table as he grabbed his glass frame device and swiped through numerous texts.

"Question. Did you all tried to contact Flare?" Hope asked.

"There were problems... they said that Flare and her family are unavailable because of a family meeting." Centipeder explained.

"Did you try contacting (Y/n)'s mother?" Scott asked as the pro heroes flinched.

"N-No..."

"Don't bother calling her. She's on an important meeting with the Nova Prime in Xander. She won't be back for a few days or so." Rocket said as he then begun typing to the device.

"How do you know that?" 

"Quill told me when they were collecting some bounty. Came across her during their visit. He fainted upon seeing her." Rocket explained as he snickered.

"Why don't you try and contact her then?" Fat Gum asked.

"Are you crazy?! Do you have any idea how fearsome she is? One wrong move and you' basically staring at the physical embodiment of Death itself or something." Rocket said.