Her Return (2)

(Y/n) and Nilia returned to the park as they saw a chaotic scene. Older cousins fighting some of the students, classes 1A and 1B trying to restrain their classmates while the younger ones are being held away by Thana and Andromeda, along with Peter and the others.

"Cool." the kids nodded as they ate some of the treats, watching the older ones try to rip each apart.

"Hey, don't say that." Thana lightly scolds them. Andromeda giggled as they watched the others create their own chaos. 

"Queen Mother's not gonna like this..." Nilia whispers to (Y/n), who nodded in agreement. 

"You take the others, I'll take mine." Nilia nodded as (Y/n) engulfed her schoolmates, who were about to attack while Nilia ran up to the others, striking them as they fell to the ground, paralyzed.

"W-what the fu--!!"

"Finish that word and you'll regret it, Katsuki." (Y/n) threatens as the energy around her brightens, frightening the others.

"Y-yeah..." Bakugou growled as he turned to Caelum, glaring at him. (Y/n) released her schoolmates down as Nilia stepped over (Y/n)'s male cousins. (Y/n) noticed someone missing.

"Hey, where are the twins?" when the others were about to answer, there was a loud scream, emerging was Mineta, who was bald and running away from Blake and Blaze, who were in their Raptor form, chasing after him.

"Someone help! I'm being chased by raptors!" Mineta pleaded, dodging every attempted bite from the two as the young ones laughed at him while the others didn't dare help him, for fear of being bitten. (Y/n) sighed, shaking her head. She let out a sharp whistle.

"Boys!" the two stopped in their tracks, turning to her. (Y/n) manifested a shield as the two raptors chirped, wagging their tails in delight.

"Want this? You boys want this?" (Y/n) playfully asked as the two chirped. (Y/n) threw the shield as the two ran after it. Blake jumped and caught it as Blaze bit it, making the two engage in a tug of war with the shield.

"What?" (Y/n) saw everyone looking at her. "The shield's indestructible, the only thing they can worry about are their teeth." (Y/n) shrugs her shoulders as Morgan ran up to her, who (Y/n) picked up and giggled. The young ones ran up to her as (Y/n) giggled.

"Okay, who made the twins go full raptor?" (Y/n) asked sternly, hand on on hip while leaning on the other, carrying Morgan as she stared at her friends. Morgan copied her, trying to intimidate the others.

"All I said was 'fetch'..." Ashido pouted, crossing her arms over her chest.

"You did that on purpose!" Kaminari yelled as the kids snickered. Ashido just stuck put her tongue at him.

"Who was the other one who did it?" (Y/n) raised a brow.

"I did." A girl, in her teens, admitted. She smiled mischievously.

"Mia!" Nilia greeted as the two hugged, greeting one another. A few minutes later, they broke the hug as Mineta approached Mia, glaring at her with tear-stricken eyes.

"Give me back my hair!" Mineta yelled at her, pointing a finger at her.

"You look better as a baldie, Mineta." Ashido bluntly said, making the young kids snicker at the remark. Mineta teared up as he called the others a 'jerk' while Sero and Kaminari tried to comfort the midget.

"...fine." Mia pouted upon seeing Andromeda and Nilia's glare and returned Mineta's hair and quirk back to him.

The kids snickered as Mineta glared at them, only for the kids to stuck out their tongues at him.