Kid (2)

Little (Y/n) walked the hallways of the campus building as she focused on walking to the faculty office, holding the small stack of papers in her hands and her cat walking beside her.

Few students saw her walk as they watched her walk away. Arriving at her destination, she knocked on the door as she slid the door open for a bit, letting herself and Loki in the office.

"Oh?! (N/n)?!"

"What brings you here?" (Y/n) motioned the papers she's carrying as she stared at Midnight.

"I brought some paper work from Uncle Nezu." (Y/n) said.

"Whoo! An errand girl! Finally!" Present Mic said, ruffling the little girl's head as he took the papers from her.

"Uncle Mic!" (Y/n) whined and pouted, fixing her ruffled hair as Midnight engulfed her in a hug. Her face buried on Midnight's chest.

"Even in her child state, (N/n)'s still our little (N/n)!" Midnight said.

"Let her go, Kayama. You're suffocating her." Snipe said as Midnight loosen her hug, letting (Y/n) breathe.

"Aunt Midnight!" (Y/n) pouted at the pro hero holding her as Midnight ruffled her hair before walking back to her cubicle.

"Shouldn't you be with your classmates? Cousins?" Snipe asked the little girl.

"Uncle Cementoss let me walk around the campus. And Auntie and Uncle told me that they had practice today." (Y/n) answered as Loki sat beside his beloved owner.

"Oh, good to know. But be sure to be careful since you're like..." Snipe motioned his hands as (Y/n) tilted her head slightly to the side. "...this."

"Okay, Uncle Snipe."

"Aw... She's sooo cute. Like Fiamma and Eri." Midnight cooed.

"I should go back now, Uncle Snipe."

"Okay, (N/n)."

"Ba-bye." (Y/n) waved at the pro heroes and walked out of the office, closing the door behind her and Loki.

"Come on, Lokitty! To Uncle Cementoss!"

"Meow."

"And friends!"

"Mew."

(Y/n) and Loki walked down the hallway as they headed back to the classroom.

Unknown to her, a pair of orange eyes, grinning mischievously as he stared at her as he disappeared within the shadows.

_________________________________________________________________

Class 1A were training inside Gym Gamma as Aizawa and (Y/n) stood there by the wall, watching the students train their quirks. (Y/n) hugged her plush toy resembling her mother close to her as she stood beside Aizawa as they watched the others train.

"Make sure that she isn't provoke to using her quirks. You know what she's been through before."

(A/n)'s words rang inside his head as he quietly glanced to the little girl beside him before he turned back to the others.

(Y/n) tightens her hold on her plush toy as she watched her friends' practice with their quirks, and also waving at them when they smile and give her a small wave.

(Y/n) turned her gaze to the pro hero beside her, reach her hand to him as she tugged on Aizawa's shirt.

"Uncle Shota?" Aizawa turned to the little girl beside him, who was looking at him with curious (e/c) eyes.