Surprise! (2)

"Peter!" (Y/n) engulfed the boy into a bear hug, catching the boy and other students off guard by her sudden action

"Peter!" (Y/n) engulfed the boy into a bear hug, catching the boy and other students off guard by her sudden action. (Y/n) lifted the boy with ease as Peter's face begun to turn bright red. 

The others watched on as (Y/n) happily smiled while hugging Peter as their jealousy boiled, glaring intensely at the Peter, who noticed but quickly shook it aside. 

"H-hey, (N/n)!" Peter stammered as (Y/n) smiled brightly, placing him back down, releasing him from the hug. Peter smiled shyly at as his eyes landed on the mischievous little girl hiding behind (Y/n).

"Morgan, give me my mask back." 

"No..." Morgan stuck out her tongue as (Y/n) got down to Morgan's height.

"Okay, Mor-Mor... What will it be," (Y/n) pointed to the mask, "for the mask?" Morgan thought for a minute before she whispered something to (Y/n)'s ear.

"Okay, done. That'll be the exchange for the mask." (Y/n) smiled as Morgan gave her the mask to which (Y/n) gave to Peter.

"T-thanks, (N/n)." (Y/n) gave him a small nod as Morgan giggled, turning her gaze to a familiar boy, who hid behind his mother and father still peeking at her.

She waved at him to which Helios hid behind his parents once again.

"Told you to never leave your stuff unattended. Remember the last time you did that?"

"Y-yeah." Peter was about to talk to her when,

"Oi, Parker, have you seen Morgan? She needs to stop stealing my--" he froze, surprised. (Y/n) turned to see another familiar face.

"Harley!" (Y/n) hugged Harley, catching the boy off guard as the others glared at the other boy. (Y/n) lifted him with ease as Harley's face turned bright red from embarrassment. While the others watched on, trying to hide their jealousy.

"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at New York?" she asked, surprised as Peter and Harley sheepishly rubbed the back of their necks, trying to find the words to answer her question.

"Well, since these kids has started their internship, I decided to let them tag along us on this little visit." Tony placed his hands on Peter's and Harley's shoulders, shaking his protégés as Peter and Harley avoided (Y/n)'s eyes. Several eyes glared at the boys as Fiamma watched on from her father's side.

"I was just starting my internship under Mr. Stark but he then decided to let us go on here since... Mr. Stark insisted that we should go here." Peter admitted.

"And Stark invited me since I also had my internship. So, here we are." Harley also added as Tony patted their shoulders, ruffling their hairs and walked back to the others, who were talking with (A/n), Aizawa and Vlad.

"So, how was the internship?" Peter and Harley turned to (Y/n) as they sheepishly smiled. They were about to answer when,

"Hey, Parker! What the heck?! You forgot to wake us up!" a girl with an accent scolded as she and some other teens ran up towards them.