Dangerous

(Y/n) followed Gang Orca as they walked towards the city rubble. Gang Orca turned to the (h/c) haired girl. 

"Go ahead of us. If you see them, send out a signal." he said as (Y/n) nodded. (Y/n) flew off the ground as she landed on top of a large debris. She stood up as her scarlet eye landed on her classmates and the other students, rescuing the trapped citizens from the rubble. Uraraka saw (Y/n) on top of the rubble as she smiled at her. The others were confused to why she was just standing there.

"(Y/n)! You're back! What did the announcer wanted?" she tried to walk towards her when Midoriya stopped her. 

"Wait a minute, Uraraka. Something's wrong. Look at her eye." Midoriya pointed as they saw the bright scarlet hue. 

"(Y/n)! What's wrong?!" Iida shouted as he got no answer from her.

(Y/n) ran her palms over her hair, revealing her spiked headdress. They were surprised until they saw the numerous spikes on her headdress. (Y/n) motioned her hand, creating a sword as she gripped it tight in her hand. 

She growled as she lifted her sword over head. The others were confused at this until they saw large explosions on the rubble. They saw Gang Orca walking towards (Y/n) as she turned to him and got down to her knee, bowing her head. She stood up, standing guard on Gang Orca while glaring at the 'heroes' below her.

"Hello there, heroes." Gang Orca said in a taunting manner. 

"What is the meaning of this?!" Iida demanded. 

'This must be the reason why she was excused earlier...' he thought. He was about to walk towards them when (Y/n) threw a dagger in front of him, missing his feet. Iida stopped in his tracks as he saw (Y/n) glare and Gang Orca shrugged his shoulders.

"Why, I only showed her true potential, of course." Gang Orca said. 

"Even if you try and reach out to her, she only listens to me." he smirked at them.

"Now, rescuing and fighting... Can you do both at the same time?" he raised his hand as his  backup arrived, surrounding the area. (Y/n) lifted her sword over her head as she brought it down, the backup begun to attack.

"Fight or protect, run or help? What do you choose?"

Shindo pushed Midoriya out of his way as he grasped the ground, using his quirk to break it. Gang Orca ran fast as he created a sonic boom, causing Shindo to pass out. (Y/n) motioned her hands, creating large spikes as the minions used this as their terrain as they continued on their attacks.

Todoroki tried to launch an ice attack towards the 'villain', but Gang Orca blocked his attack with his sonic boom.

"Power like this has no effect on me!" he said as Inasa used his quirk and tries to blow them away. Gang Orca made a click sound as (Y/n) moved quickly. She blasted them with energy as they narrowly dodged the attack. (Y/n) landed beside the 'villain' as Gang Orca made another click sound. 

(Y/n) generated her spear as she lunged towards the two. (Y/n) relentlessly attacked the two as they tried to dodge her fast attacks. She blasted them with the energy on her spear as she jumped back wards, back to the 'villain'. 

Another click noise as (Y/n) threw her spear towards Midoriya, who managed to dodged the incoming attack. (Y/n) blasted several students as they tried to choose what to do in this situation. (Y/n) stretched out her hand as her spear flew back to her.

"(Y/n)! What are you doing?! Please stop this!" Yaoyorozu shouted as (Y/n) only gave her an intense glare, causing the black haired girl to flinch in fear.