Remedial

"Uncle Toshi! Uncle Hizashi!" (Y/n) called out as she walked to the two teachers. (Y/n) wore casual attire as she carried her costume case. Rocket and Groot were walking beside her.

"(N/n)?" All Might asked as the (Y/n) and Rocket stopped in front of them, (Y/n) was smiling while Rocket had his usual scowl.

"Why are you here? You got your license, remember?" the two asked her as they looked around, looking for (A/n).

"Where's (A/n)?" Present Mic asked the girl as she just lifted her wrist, pressing a bead as a small hologram of (A/n) appeared.

"Hello...This is a pre-recorded message... For this pre-recorded message, I'm allowing (Y/n) to be my replacement as Gang Orca's guest for the--"

"Mommy? who are you talking to?" Cyrus' voice was heard as (A/n)'s hologram turned to her side as she smiled.

"Is it Papa? Are you talking to Papa? Can I talk to him?" Cyrus then begun jumping, trying to look at the camera as his head was only visible for a split second every time he jumped.

"Sadly no, firefly. I'm gonna send this to (N/n)."  (A/n) said as Cyrus came into view when (A/n)'s hair lifted him onto her shoulders, letting him sit on her shoulders. Cyrus then begun to snuggle against the top of (A/n)'s head before facing the camera. 

"Ohhh~ pre-recorded message." Cyrus playfully stuck out his tongue as he made several silly faces to which (A/n) giggled as Cyrus rested his head on top of his mother's head, smiling happily.

"Come on, firefly. It's for your cousin... Anyways, (Y/n) will take my place as Gang Orca's guest for the supplementary classes. Yes, she has my permission to attend it. Now, I have some important matters to attend to before I head back there at UA. Bye!" (A/n) turned her gaze to her son.

"Your line, firefly."

"(N/n)! Kick some butts!!" Cyrus lifted his fist to the air as he presented a bright smile. A few strands of hair pushed him as he nearly fell off of his mother. 

"What about the others watching this, firefly?" Cyrus turned to his mother.

"No comment!!" Cyrus stuck out his tongue as he hugged his mother's head.

"Bleh!" 

"Come on, firefly. Be nice...Ba-bye (Y/n)!"

"Bye (N/n) and whoever is present there!" And with that, the hologram ended as the three stood there. 

"Man, that kid has a very strong attachment to (A/n)." Present Mic commented, to which (Y/n) and All Might nodded as All Might turned to her.

"(N/n), are you sure you want to come? It's only been a day and you need to rest." All Might said, full of concern.

"That's all right, Uncle Toshi. I can handle it." (Y/n) reassured the older male as All Might patted her shoulder. Rocket's nose twitched as he turned around.

"Speak of the devil, here they come." he muttered as Baby Groot nodded as the three turned to them.

"You're late, bad boys!" Present Mic scolded as (Y/n) held a giggle. Baby Groot reached out his arms for her as she engulfed him with energy and settled him on her shoulder as she gave him a small packet of jellybean snack.

"Present Mic and All Might?" Todoroki questioned, staring at the two pro heroes in front of them

"I will be taking you today, too." All Might said. Present Mic begun poking Bakugou's forehead.

"It seems Eraser will be out a lot because of yesterday's incident!" Present Mic explained.

"What's going on?" Todoroki asked.

"Apparently, they need his power to help with the girl they rescued. So! Eraser asked me to come along as a bodyguard!" Present Mic said, striking a pose.

"It's a measure we're taking after considering the League's actions, too." All Might added.

"What about Flare?" Todoroki asked.

"Flare has some important matters to attend right now... so, she will be filled in by (Y/n)!! With Rocket and a baby Groot to act as a bodyguard!!"Present Mic said as the two boys turned to (Y/n), who was tending to a Baby Groot on her shoulder, while Rocket just glared at them.

"(Y/n)?" she turned to their direction.

"Hi boys." she waved, giving the two a smile.

"What are you doing here, Witch? Shouldn't you be resting?!" Bakugou scolded as he saw Rocket reaching for his blaster gun, glaring at the ash blond haired boy.

"Be nice, Rocket. You can point that at the others but not to them." (Y/n) said as Baby Groot gave her a piece of jellybean, to which she happily took and ate it.

"Damn it." Rocket snarled as he stopped reaching for his blaster gun as he crossed his arms on his chest.

"Now, let's go. Yesterday was just an easy classroom lecture, but I hear today's training will be tough." All Might said. Present Mic palced his arm around Bakugou's shoulder.

"Hurry up and get your provisional licenses with a hop, step, here we go!"

"And I thought Quill was annoying." Rocket muttered as (Y/n) held back a laugh. Baby Groot was engulfed with energy as he slipped off of (Y/n)'s shoulder as (Y/n) managed to save him in a split second as she settled him back onto her shoulder as he continued eating the jellybean snacks.

"We mustn't be late. Come on, on to the bus." All Might said as they went to the bus. Rocket turned to the two boys. He pointed his index and middle finger from his eyes to the two boys as his scowl never left his face.

"I'm watching you..." he warned with a snarl as he turned back and walked beside (Y/n).

And with that, they got on to their bus.

_______________________________________________________________________________ 

All Might and Present Mic headed to the stairs where the seats were as (Y/n) headed to a separated dressing area as Rocket and Baby Groot stood guard while Todoroki and Bakugou went to a separate way.

"Man, I really need some opinions on this costume..." (Y/n) said to herself, as she slipped on her strap and thigh holster. 

"Should I asked Shuri? Uncle Tony? or Peter for some opinions...?" (Y/n) slip on her gloves as she fixed her hair and made sure her costume is fixed. 

"If I get my hands on my cousin, I swear..." (Y/n) growled as she took a deep breath before exhaling. 

"Oh? Are you also taking the supplementary classes?" she heard a female's voice as she turned to a girl with shoulder length brown hair, wearing a Shiketsu High uniform for girls.

'Wait, isn't she the girl Izuku told me about during the first phase of the exam?' (Y/n) thought as she replaced her cautious expression with a shy one.

"Um... I was--"

"Don't worry about it, the exam might be... easy, I think. That's what I heard." the girl said as she walked to (Y/n) to which (Y/n) was silently guarding herself, just in case. 

"My, you're pretty cute... Really cute." the girl said, giving (Y/n) a small wink, to which (Y/n) raise an eyebrow out of confusion.

"Um... thanks? I guess... I gotta go now. Someone's waiting for me." (Y/n) fixed her bracelet as she turned to head to the door. 

"See you, cutie~!" the girl said in a flirtatious tone as (Y/n) simply waved before walking out of the door. She walked down the hallway as she passed by a guy with purple hair, wearing similar to the girl she encountered earlier.

'Probably nothing...'

She kept on walking until she came across someone as a bright smile crept onto her face.

"Hello, (N/n)."

"Uncle Orca!"