70

"Dr. Jeon, thank God you are back. It has been a mess for staff to work without you" Dr Yuri,senoir heart specialist at the hospital says with a bright smile.

"Is that so Miss Yuri?" Jungkook asks faking curiosity as he walks up the stairs, looking straight ahead with no intention of engaging in any conversation with the annoying blonde.

"Obviously! Things barely go right without you Mr Jeon" Yuri says, her voice unusually sweeter than her natural one. She tries to walk closer to jungkook but jungkook suddenly takes a halt in his steps making the blonde doctor stop too at a stair above him, she turns a little to look at jungkook, confused by his sudden halt.

"Doctor!'' Jungkook states firmly, his eyes empty and face stone cold.

"Huh?" Dr Yuri's eyebrows furrows in confusion, what is that supposed to mean?

"It's doctor Jeon for you and i think you should stop caring if my assistants or staff are doing their job right! Miss Yuri. It's my concern not yours. Thank you" jungkook gives a tight lipped formal smile, not in the mood to tolerate her blatantly shameless flirting and walks ahead leaving stunned blonde frozen in her place. Her face turns gloomy in a second.

"Hey Yuri you look stunning" junior assistant Joy, who popped out of nowhere said in a very cheerful and loud voice, startling Dr Yuri.

"Shut up stupid...get back to the work" Yuri scowls at her 'good for nothing but chattering' junior assistant and walks her way towards the third floor where she works. The cherry haired Joy pouts and furrows her eyebrows, not liking the way Yuri doesn't spare her any form of attention.

'' I'm not stupid, I'm just occasionally unintelligent when i have your thoughts" Joy snorts sassily/angrily to herself, contradicting her own her words in her own statement.

__

"Hello, Dr Jeon how have you been" his assistant, Lee chae asked politely with a smile.

"Good, how has been work? Come along to my office we need to discuss a lot" jungkook says to his assistant as they keep walking towards his office, having no time to stop in the hallway and delay the work that has been already sitting for a week.

They enter the office and jungkook sits on his comfortable swivel chair and Miss Lee suits herself on the plastic chair.

"Sir we had five cases, 2 suicidal, 1 domestic violence, 1 drug abuse and all of these are solved and the reports are also ready" Miss Lee informs and hands him four thick files with different colors.

"That's cool, staff and you did well" Jungkook speaks seriously as he puts the files besides his laptop and waits for Miss Lee to speak further.

"Thank you Sir, your guidance helped us a lot. Thank you for not getting mad at me for calling you during your vacation" Miss Lee apologises for the inconvenience she has caused her boss time to time.

"It's alright! We have one case left?" Jungkook asks and sets all of his focus on Miss Lee's upcoming words.

"oh....about that case even i don't know a lot because officer Jung has strictly ordered everyone to stay away from this case if you aren't Dr Jeon, so i don't know a lot about it Sir but it's a child case similar to the one i told you on this Saturday during your vacation"

_________________________________________

Hands wrap around Taehyung's eyes and without giving Taehyung even a second, the intruder yells "HANDS UP"

Taehyung is frozen

It only takes Taehyung a quick second to rapidly stand up and he turns around with the speed of light, then punches the intruder hard on his cheek.