68(detailed smut)

Songs recommended- body by Summer walker, body by Summer walker slowed version, often by the weeknd, put yo head on my shoulder remix

Here in Oz, we are
Exposing our true selves, daring we are
Our secret unfolds on it's own
Deadly kisses we share everyday
Just take my every breath away
I'm done being innocent, shut up
Give it to me however i want, don't stop
Masterpiece, your body is
Let me put my hands on it
Hooked on your tongue
Let's never end this

Sloppy sounds rings around the cozy room as the natural music of rain plays in the background, Jungkook's touch is magical, ecstatic to be precise.

Feeling the sensation of Jungkook's hand on his neck as he devours tae's lips is unexplainable. His body feels hot and Taehyung might actually cry if jungkook doesn't put his hands everywhere on his body.

"G-gukk off" Taehyung pants as he tugs on jungkook's hoodie.

"Taehyung I'll give you all the pleasure, all of me but you have to be patient or you're not going to get anything" jungkook mischievously whispers in Taehyung's ear and then proceeds to bite his earlobe. He can already imagine the devilish smirk on the ravenette face.

"Gguk" Taehyung whispers, his eyes are lazy and lips are turned upwards. He is in a heavenly daze with only Jungkook's face visible and everything cloudy white in the background.

"I need you to prepare a good bath for both us while I organize this messy room and decorate it, okay? Would you do that for me love?" Jungkook, very seductively mumbles against Taehyung's lips.

"Yes, only for you" Taehyung says and it felt as if Taehyung was in another universe, he felt so happy and pleasured, he didn't know any better than to follow Jungkook's directions. They haven't even done anything for Taehyung to get this dazed but guess we'll never know the magic of Jungkook's touch.

He starts preparing a good bath for both of them while jungkook arranges the room, he does the bedsheets and clears the other stuff fallen carelessly on the floor.

' I will make this night the most memorable one for both of us '

Jungkook opens the zip of their bag and takes out the stuff that he knew will come in handy. Lighting up the fragrance candles he smiles satisfyingly and after that he places condoms and lube on the nightstand.

He can't believe the day he's been patiently waiting for is finally here. He turns on the air conditioner and then walks inside the bathroom to see Taehyung sitting on the counter, fiddling. Taehyung looks up at the sound of the door.

"How do i tell you how much crazy I'm for you?" Jungkook subtly smirks as he closes the door and leans back on it.

"Maybe come here and kiss the hell out of me" Taehyung impatiently replies and of course jungkook comes closer, too much close but we don't hear anyone complaining now, do we?

"Get off the counter, now!"

Taehyung without wasting any second gets off the counter and wraps himself in the warm arms of Jungkook.

"Jungkook I'm only yours, do whatever but please don't starve me of your touch" Taehyung whispers against Jungkook's lips.

Jungkook smirks at Taehyung's suffering. He is enjoying the way Taehyung is all bothered and hot with the lack of his touch and kisses. He wants to tease more, he wants to do a lot but not today, today is all about Taehyung. Today he wants to celebrate Taehyung and their love, he wants to express his love physically through his body.