38

"how does it look kook?" Taehyung asks checking himself out in front of the mirror. Both of them have been shopping for like three hours , more like Taehyung is shopping recklessly.

'' you look very beautiful babe" jungkook said while typing a text to Ariana.

'baby can you sleep over at my house, tae is staying and I have so much work today, you can company him'

"Kook you didn't even look" Taehyung said in a low sad voice , looking down. He isn't really sad but he's still gonna act like it.

"I'm sorry baby, really sorry. I was texting Ari to come over" jungkook said and hugged Taehyung from the back and rested his chin on tae's shoulder.

"She is coming! That's really good." Taehyung exclaimed with a smile.

"Yeah I have so much work today at night. So many meetings in just 2 hours, so I thought she should company you" Jungkook said nuzzling  against Tae's neck.

"You are so sweet......babe I think I am finally done" Taehyung said and that lighted up jungkook's whole world because he's not the brightest person to shop with. Shopping offline is the biggest burden for him but for Taehyung he tried to engage as much as possible to conceal his bored-tired-look , would it be Ariana he would have totally taunted her throughout the shopping maybe even have left her in the middle. LoL.

"That's cool let's check out" Jungkook said and they went to check out , whole staff was giving them judging looks because who the hell shops so much. Jungkook was holding five bags  of clothes from different brands like Gucci, Chanel, LV, Prada, Alexander Wang while Taehyung was holding just two. In total they really shopped seven bags of just sweaters, hoodies, sweatshirts, beanies, gloves, scarfs, some plushies and what not. Taehyung was a real avenger when it came to shopping and now jungkook have clearly seen it, not that he had any problem but he sucks at shopping offline.

"Sir that would be 150,300 dollars" the cashier girl said with a smile.

Taehyung was about to take his card but Jungkook stopped his hand and intertwined with his own while simultaneously taking out his own black card and handing it to the girl.

"Babe no lemme pay for it-" Taehyung was just requesting and Jungkook made the swipe.

"You really paid for all of this , I'm feeling guilty now" Taehyung said looking into kook's eyes.

"Nothing to be guilty about baby, it's my responsibility to take care of you, to spoil you, now let's go home ,Okay" jungkook said with a smile making tae smile too. Tae as always thanked God for the blessing named jungkook.

"Yeah let's go" Taehyung smiles.

' you are my pride lover, you are my everything '

______________________________________

" Here's your spaghetti now both of you stay away from me until I'm done with meetings" Jungkook said while placing both Ari's and Taehyung's plate on the dinner table.

"Yes sir" both of them replied with big grins on their happy faces. They loved Jungkook's spaghetti. Jungkook was a great cook. No Cap.

Jungkook walked towards Taehyung's chair and leaned down, both of them were facing each other.

"Meetings will take me long. Enjoy your time with Ari" Jungkook whispered so only Taehyung can hear his voice as he knew a tiny human is trying very hard to eavesdrop.

"I will.........babe can I invite Jimin? It's been five days and I haven't met him". Taehyung pleaded with puppy eyes and who is jungkook to deny those shiny sparkly eyes.

"Okay you can....... I really want you in my arms with no one around us right now but what can I do, duty calls" Jungkook said with a tired smile. He didn't want to leave Taehyung instead he wanted to take his angel to his room where he can kiss him all night but he is helpless.

"It's okay lover, I'll wait for you at night" Taehyung said and pecked jungkook's lips genty. He also wanted to get engulfed in jungkook's strong arms but he can wait for now.

Jungkook smiles at his love before leaving and walking off to his office room in the house.

_____________________________

" Ari , can you tell me what kook likes" Taehyung asks .They were in Ariana's room. He was laying down on his elbows, swinging his legs while looking at Ari with his big eyes. ,who was typing furiously on his phone.

"Um...wait a minute" Ari said still typing furiously on her phone in a hurry before turning it off and setting her attention on Taehyung.

" Kook likes cold black coffee so much, like you can ask him at two in the morning for his coffee and he would be the happiest person alive. He loves loves loves shooting sports, he's such a professional in shooting. You'll be shook when you see him with his shotgun or rifle. Kook loves affection, even though he doesn't react much but inside, he gets very happy." Ariana informed and honestly Taehyung was shook at the fact that Jungkook was a pro-shooter.

' okay point to be noted jungkook likes chilled black coffee. He loves affection and he's a pro shooter' Taehyung notes down in his head.

' how hot he must look on the field' He was having lucid dream of watching jungkook shooting, him with his serious, intimidating but sexy as hell  face , focusing on the target and then shooting the target smoothly as if it's nothing.

"YO BITCHES I'M BACK HOES" A loud voice screamed and this is the first time Taehyung was happy to hear that annoying scream.

.
Author's note

Hey guys how are you

Please let me know if you liked the chapter and comment down your favorite part

Tell me your thoughts about the story

Taekook is gonna be more fire 😉

Also I love you

Please take care of yourself

Thank you so much for reading

See you soon

Kitty Cat😸😽🐾