5

Warning- a graphic image of brain and what a slide of brain looks like will be shown and also there'll be mention of brain autopsy, if you can't hear or see things like this then please don't read it.

I am warning you again so please think before reading

.
.

Jungkook's Pov

9:00 pm

I finally recorded all the data that i found in dissection and the most unusual thing is the body's brain. The brain weighed 1 pound more than the average human's brain which is 3 pounds, tomorrow i have to prepare slides of brain so i can finally look into what's different in that brain and why is it different

 The brain weighed 1 pound more than the average human's brain which is 3 pounds, tomorrow i have to prepare slides of brain so i can finally look into what's different in that brain and why is it different

(this is what a slide of brain looks like after pathologist slice the brain with a 3 cm width)

I took off my lab coat and disposed my bloody gloves ,I have done my work for today and it's time to clean up.

I walked towards men's washroom and took a very thorough bath.

Sometimes this job can make you feel very lonely

I sighed and dressed up , i am gonna go home now and eat something.

As i was walking towards the exit gate ,I came across a room whose lights are switched on and i wonder who is in the room this late.

I walked off to that room and saw the kid who's my assistant after school, sleeping on the little bench curled up in the smallest posture he could, lips parted giving him an innocently cute look, oh God did i forget to tell him that he can leave after the work's done, ugh how can i be so irresponsible, I should've let him know about his work .

I went closer to the bench now towering him and for the first five minutes all i did was just stare at him, he has big eyes, cute mole on his nose, i sat down directly in front of him ,so close. I noticed his pinkish plump lips that looks velvety soft and delicate. unarguably he's the most beautiful person I've ever se- wait why am even thinking like this, he's my student for God's sake moreover a kid.