65

Note!!- this is the continuation of previous chapter and taekook is still chilling on the Eagle Rock and watching Curracurrong falls. Tae is straddling Jungkook

"Love, I need to tell you something that I haven't shared with anyone,not even hyung or Ari" jungkook says softly and cups Taehyung's small face in his large manly hands.

"Why am I getting nervous" Tae smiles lightly, his smile didn't reach his eyes this time.

"You don't need to be nervous, just listen to me" jungkook leans closer and mumbles against tae's lips, it's always the random gestures from the ravenette that makes Tae's heart flutter the most.

" After moving to Queensland, i got introduced with another angel, she was very beautiful, very pretty. Madison, my Australian university mate was the first girl i ever had a crush on, normally in past relationships it's always been the girls who'd approach me but this time i knew i had found an interest. She was doing masters in business administration so obviously we didn't get a lot of chances to interact because of different career fields, I used to secretly stare at her at cafeteria where she used to sit alone with a big accounting book in her hand, eyes focused on the book while sipping her Irish coffee. After sometime we got introduced to each other through a common friend, from then on we started hanging out almost every day. I wasn't in love but still very attracted to her. She was funny around me but comparatively quite around her classmates. It was raining one day when we were walking back to our university in the evening after spending our day together at the beach. Suddenly she stepped in front of me and hugged me tight, I didn't know what happened and why she was hugging me out of the blue"

"Madi?" He asked as he wrapped his strong arms around her slender back.

"Jungkook" she replied but there was no hint of any explanation.

"What happened?" Jungkook asks, the rain was slowly fading but the breeze got colder with every second.

"I love you" and just after that Jungkook swept her off her feet and picked her up in bridal style.

"I hate you, i got scared for a second" jungkook laughed but in a second Madison's face turned down and jungkook knew what he needed to do. He brought her face closer to him and kissed her. Their first kiss.

"We fell in love and i thought i finally found my true partner but fate wasn't our best friend, we got so attached to each other emotionally and physically that it was almost poisonous to my ears when she told me she only had 5 months to live, i was angry at her for not telling me and for getting me so attached, only for her to leave me. She had lung cancer and she couldn't be saved. We both cried a lot but i had to accept that she is going to heaven sooner. I decided to spend the remaining precious time with her without being gloomy and sad even though I was devastated"

"Wow......I am...surprised. it's really sad but I don't know how to feel. How was she?" Tae asked, keeping his voice soft like usual. He was sad about Jungkook getting heartbroken so many times with vastly different situations but he wasn't sad that Jungkook was his. He wasn't sad that he is now Jungkook's love of life. He just wants to protect his partner from every hurtful thing. Jungkook has gone through a lot and still appears with such strong demeanor and exceptionally intelligent approach towards life, it really inspires Taehyung but he also knows that deep down jungkook needs care too, he needs someone to cherish him, make him feel crazy in happiness and also someone who would listen to his voice of heart and Tae wants to be that someone, he wants to take care of Jungkook, love him and provide him with all the happiness in the universe he can