40

Chapter song - why haven't I met you by Cameron Dallas. Please read the chapter while playing this song

"kook pick it up" Taehyung said to himself, tapping his foot impatiently waiting for his love to pick up the phone.

"Hello?" Jungkook said without looking at the caller ID because he was analyzing a report of some patient.

"Babe it's me" Taehyung said with a smile.

"Oh hey baby" Jungkook greeted, leaning back on his swivel chair , a bunny smile instantly forming on his handsome face.

"What are you doing? are you free? I wanted to spend time with you. I miss you so much" Taehyung rambled because he missed jungkook even though it's been only eighteen hours since he didn't see the raven haired.

"Yeah babe I'm free ,where do you wanna meet" jungkook said even though he had a lot of work to do.

' No ,I'm not free but for you I will drop everything '

" How about you stay at my home tonight?" Taehyung asked crossing his fingers , praying for Jungkook to agree.

"Okay I'll be there in twenty minutes" Jungkook replied and Taehyung felt soft butterflies at the thought of them cuddling upstairs in his small cozy room.

"Hmmm" taehyung hummed , too busy in smiling to himself.

"Did you eat something" jungkook asked lovingly.

"No, I'm waiting for you. Come fast I need to love you" Taehyung whined because his body was craving to cuddle Jungkook.

"Okay angel I'll be there real fast to love you more than you can" jungkook giggled at tae's adorableness.

"You better" Taehyung said playfully and cut off the line, still smiling to himself.

____________________________________

Ding dong (in Jungkook's voice lol)

Taehyung immediately sprinted towards the door as soon as he heard the sound of doorbell ringing in his house.

He opened the door to bless his eyes with Jungkook dressed in all black, especially his damn black leather jacket. Taehyung bit his lower lip because jungkook was looking way too hot.

"Are you done checking me out" Jungkook smirked knowing the effect he has on the blonde ,he is in love with.

Crimson red creeped upon Taehyung's soft cheeks. He gulped and looked down in embarrassment.

Jungkook entered the house and closed the door behind him, not looking away from the shy cutie.

"Taehyungie.... what happened baby" jungkook whispered sensually in taehyung's ear as he grabbed him by his waist and pulled him closer.

Taehyung dared to look up and shook his head as a way of saying nothing happened but who's gonna tell jungkook that he was infecting taehyung with his sexiness.

Jungkook wanted to tease Tae more but he wouldn't repeat the same mistakes that he did in the past. He wanted to take things slow. He wanted the purity of their relationship to stay strong and steady.

"I love you" jungkook said intensely with honest intentions , staring into Taehyung's hazel eyes.

"Then marry me, be my husband and hold me in your arms forever" Tae replied with same intensity and passion in his eyes.

Jungkook just smiled before slowly leaning closer to Taehyung's luscious lips.

" Jeon Taehyung " jungkook whispered against Taehyung's lips seductively before capturing his territory in a passionate soft kiss. The feeling of Taehyung's lips can't be described in some mere words, that high he gets from sucking on those luscious pink lips was indescribable. It was addiction, addiction with the feeling he can't name. Taehyung's knees were wobbling from the ecstasy he felt from kissing his lover but jungkook kept him secured in his arms. For kook the world was question and Taehyung was answer. both of them were losing themselves in each other's arms. After devouring each other they pulled apart, panting heavily, looking into each other's eyes.

" Taehyung I really love you so much, it scares me how you literally are my life now, I can't live without you baby." Jungkook confessed with full sincerity while cupping Taehyung's right cheek, sending shivers through Taehyung's whole body. Who will love him like Jungkook? He knew Jungkook is his first and last love, he was Taehyung's only love. He can feel it in his bones that he was birthed so he can love Jungkook.

Taehyung said nothing and wrapped his arms around kook's neck then hugged him tightly.

"Kookie would you believe me if I say you are my first love?" Taehyung whispered softly in jungkook's ear.

"Yes" jungkook replied because he knew.

"Would you believe me if I say you will be my last?" Taehyung asked closing his eyes , tightening his arms around jungkook's neck.

" I do believe because I know you love me just as much as I love you and trust me I love you insanely deep" jungkook replied and kissed Taehyung's head.

' whenever I see you I feel you are the flowing water that brings peace and life to my dry mouth. You complete my thirst. I pray to God I spend my life loving you in silence. The only thing conversing will be our red hearts'

Author's note

Hey Fairybabies how are you all doing

Please let me know if you liked the chapter and comment down your favorite part.

Tell me your thoughts about the story, are you liking it?

What I love about my readers is how much engagement they have with me , it makes me feel like I'm not wasting my time by writing stories. If I can make any of you a little happy then I'm already happy. I have been getting so much support and love which I didn't know I could.

Thank you so much for reading

I love you all so much

Please take care of yourself

Kitty Cat 🐱😽🐾

.....

What's your favorite animal?

Mine is Tiger Cubs and  dogs, I watch animal videos most of the times to make myself happy

What's your favorite line in this chapter!!!???