32

' how are you so effortlessly beautiful, so beautiful that I would capture you in my world, whenever I see you my heart calms down, my worries wash offs, why taehyungie? Why are you like this, why are you making my heart beat like this? Whenever I see you, I wanna hold you in my arms, why? I don't want to fall in love with you, please don't do this to me' jungkook said in his head , by his heart, he knew he was falling in love again and he doesn't know what to do.

_____________________________________

Please read this chapter with the song given up ( bad intentions by niykee heaten without migos) 👆

"Hey guys" Ariana greeted Vmin and Taehyung turned around in the direction of Ari's voice but as soon as he did ,he was having this insane urge to throw himself in jungkook's arms because of how hard his heart was thumping inside of his chest.

They both looked into each other's eyes and jungkook smiled softly as he watched taehyung's beautiful face . He was having a hard time trying not to cup tae's face and peck his cheek.

"Hey.." taehyung greeted in his soft soothing voice with a delicate smile.

"Hey.." Jungkook smiled back , for a moment he forgot everyone around him except taehyung.

Jimin and Ari were standing awkwardly, looking at two love birds in confusion because both of them won't stop staring at each other, it was as if they were not even there in the moment.

Jimin sneakily grabbed Ari's hand and dragged her away from Taekook. This was taekook's time and he thought they should just leave them alone and let them work their way through.

"You look very beautiful, like always" jungkook complimented and Taehyung's face went all red , those butterflies won't let him live in peace whenever jungkook was around.

"Thank you, you look very good yourself" taehyung replied shyly

' buckle up bitches cause the next performance will be of our sexiest bitch ,Selena gomez, Errbody woof' The DJ announced but jungkook wasn't paying any attention because all of his attention was snatched by taehyung's beautiful hazel eyes.

But Taehyung heard the announcement and he very slowly gulped, he was getting nervous because now's the time for the real shit but he knew Selena will handle the beginning so he just acted as if he didn't hear the announcement.

The music started playing and everyone was clapping and hooting because it's Selena motherfucking Gomez , the most famous and expensive stripper in the town.

She smirked looking at the audience, she was the master of this ring

Jungkook was disturbed because of excessive hooting and screaming so he took a glance at stage to see what was happening.