42

' what should I make for Koo? ' Tae thought to himself pacing around the kitchen, he has been thinking for about fifteen minutes on what should he cook for his baby. Tae is not a good cook. He knows he is not but he still wanted to try for him.

At last he gave up and called Ari .

"Hello?'' Ari picked up

"Ari it's Tae, I just wanted to ask what jungkook likes in breakfast. I want to surprise him" Taehyung said sitting down on the chair near the kitchen counter.

"He likes eating cheese sandwiches and a bowl of salted salad which must contain spinach, capsicum, cabbage and celery with other obvious ingredients and you should also make him banana milk , it's his favorite drink. Yeah that's it, he eats healthy boring food and it won't need much work" Ari said through the phone sounding a little bit tired, maybe she didn't sleep well last night.

" Oh okay thank you so much" tae smiled.

"Always bestie, all the best. He will feel so happy and touched from your gesture" Ari wished. Even though she's being distant from his friends and brother, she just wished for everyone to be happy.

"Thank you.............you don't spend much time with us " Tae said because he felt upset because of Ari's off behavior.

"I'm sorry tae ,I want to but trust me I have some things to sort out myself and as soon as I finish them , I will be there with you all the time" Ariana admitted with a sigh.

"Well I hope everything goes smooth for you and you spend a lot of time with us" Taehyung said in a happy voice trying to cheer up the tiny girl .

"Me too take, good bye and good luck" Ari said .

"Goodbye" Taehyung said and cut off the line with a smile.

' huh let's do it Taehyung, we gotta make breakfast for our husband ' Taehyung said to himself as he started preparing for the sandwiches first.

*50 minutes later*

"Huh *sighs* I made the sandwiches now it's time for salad!" After preparing sandwiches for an hour by watching and following YouTube video of how to make cheese sandwiches he finally made it even though he burnt seven out of the twelve.

"AAAHHHHH" Taehyung screamed because he was cutting the veggies for the salad but unfortunately made a cut on his thumb resulting his thumb to bleed. He felt tears in his eyes trying to get out but he held them in because he is strong.

' it hurts' Tae sulked but quickly ran water over the bleeding thumb and then somehow managed to bandage it with his left hand.

The veggies and everything was already chopped so he just had to decorate it a little bit and add salt.

He was happy that he managed to make something for his kookie despite him being the worst cook ever. He then walked towards the fridge and opened it looking for Jungkook's banana milk and thank God he had that in there otherwise it would be difficult for him to make after hurting himself.

He set everything on the tray and smiled at the thought of surprising jungkook. He just hoped that kook will like it.

He glanced at the clock to see what time is it and it showed 8:02 AM

' husband I'm coming ' Taehyung grinned to himself

He walked upstairs and opened the door to his room just to see Jungkook sleeping soundly, his mouth parted looking like the biggest baby which made him slightly guilty for he was about to wake him up. They slept at 3:00 AM yesterday ,more like Jungkook slept while tae traced every detail of Jungkook's face. For some reason he couldn't sleep so he just admired the handsome man that was all his.