19

"I slept in his arms while hugging, I didn't realize I slept until I woke up at like 2 am just to find out that I was at Mr jeon's house, he even covered me with blanket and my heart is still fluttering, Jiminie I am deep in love, with my professor " Taehyung sighs with a smile.

"aww , I think he likes you too because he never smiles to the rest of the class but you, he always compliments you personally and he even gave you the permission to call him hyung" jimin squeals. They were both chatting in the class before it starts.

"hey um can you help me with some topics" a voice interrupts, it was Seo Kang Joon, the college's troublemaker.

Taehyung just ignores him not wanting to getting involved with him in anyway.

"hey cutie I'm talking to you " kang said but before he could continue.

"get the fuck outta here if you don't want to die" Jimin growls.

"oh and who will do that? You shorty?" kang laughed humorlessly.

"No honey but my boyfriend sure will" Jimin sassed.

"and who that superhero is, may I know" kang mocked making Jimin even more angry.

"The boy you would not want to mess with, leader of 'Dead Street Knights'." Jimin smirked but kang just maintained his smirky creepy face emotion even though he clearly knows who is the leader of 'Dead Street Knights' is.

Yes Min Yoongi is leader of a dangerous gang.

"what is happening here" a strict voice interrupts the commotion that a nuisance named kang has caused.

"Professor Jeon this smelly ugly person is troubling us" Jimin says while glaring at Kang.

Jungkook takes a look at Taehyung and saw how taehyung was frowning, annoyance was written on his voice.

"what happened Mr park" Jungkook asks with all seriousness while glaring at both of them.

"nothing happened sir, I just asked for some help from this cutie but this annoying rat interrupted our discussion " kang says in a innocent voice with clear evilness in his eyes.

Jungkook's fist clenched automatically how dare he call Taehyung cutie, he didn't like it.

"get out of here" jungkook orders calmly ignoring his rage to punch him.

"What? Why? I didn't even do anything, just asked for help, is it a crime or what? " kang asks annoyed by the fact that he was getting embarrassed in front of the whole class.

"you wanna know? Well first Mr Kang Joon, you wasted my 15 minutes with your stupid shit, second when did I ever allow you or anyone to get help from others, doubt session classes after school are there for a reason, third you troubled two students despite them denying you that they don't wanna help you, now are you going to get out or you want me to ruin your year? " Jungkook claps back in his straight stern voice making each word out of his mouth intimidating.

Kang opened his mouth just to close it back ,he scoffed and went out of the class quickly.

The class was in shock. Again. They were baffled by the thought of messing with their professor cause damn he can ruin your career. Everyone made a note to themselves to never interrupt class.

"okay so today's topic is-...................... "

______________________________________

"thank you for today hyung" taehyung smiles at jungkook. They were both sitting on the bank of lake that's outside jungkook's house