75

"Mr Park Jimin, your time to meet the accused is over" A deep voice cuts the conversation and Jimin immediately hides the phone back in his pocket, the seargent came before he could even hand it to Jungkook.

"Jimin go home!" Jungkook said sternly this time.

"No i won't" Jimin refuses stubbornly as he shook his head along.

"Go to home and relax yourself, i don't care how scared you are for me okay. I know what I'm doing and I am safe. Listen to me, I. Am. Safe! I'm more worried about you so do me a favour and take care of yourself" jungkook orders Jimin and this time he acted very sternly leaving Jimin no choice but to listen and follow.

"You'll be alright right?" Jimin sniffles.

"Yes" jungkook nods, his face is relaxed and there's no hint of fear in his eyes. Jimin is so confused but he has no choice but to trust him.

"Can you call officer Jung here?" Jungkook asks Jimin and he nods mindlessly.

He took some steps backwards and stared at jungkook for some seconds before turning back and walking away. Every step felt heavy, he felt a little numb from the inside, it was surely a lot to process and all he cared about at the moment is Jungkook and his safety.

"Ow" lost in his consuming thoughts, he bumps into a hard muscular chest. he groans and massages his head while stepping back.

"Hey you-" the man who was about to shout at Jimin stops his speech midway. Jimin opens his scrunched eyes to see a man in uniform with his hair gel styled and brown shades complimenting his face. All in all he looked someone very intimidating and cool.

"Where's your focus kid? This is not a park to roam around mindlessly" officer says rather sternly, his voice controlled and calm.

"I'm sorry, I-I actually, Jung officer search hunt" he blabbers in nervousness and the man's eyebrows furrow in confusion after hearing jimin's broken weird sentence.

"Sorry i meant I'm searching for officer Jung, i apologise for troubling you sir" Jimin bows as a way to convey his apology.

"Well your search ends. Officer Jung here" The man who carries all this charm is the senior superintendent of Seoul. He looks too young and stylish for this job, Jimin thinks.

"Jungkook is calling you sir" Jimin says it in a low voice, careful of his surroundings.

Officer Jung nods and asks Jimin to come along with him, they both walk in silence and for some reason Jimin feels like this man might help Jungkook or maybe he's just being hopeful.

Soon they reach Jungkook's lock up and  they can see jungkook sitting with his legs crossed on the chair that is placed in the centre, his eyes are closed and head is laid back.

"Wake up doctor Jeon, your worst nightmare has arrived" jungkook opens his eyes and looks ahead straight to see officer Jung Hoseok standing tall and he can also see the teasing smirk sitting on the officer's face.

"Welcome back Jung" jungkook smirks back and nods in acknowledgement.

"You asked for me?" Officer Jung asks.

"Order someone to drop my friend off to my address" Jungkook signs towards Jimin who is standing behind Hoseok.

"Cool, anything else?" Hoseok asks.

"Make sure Jimin is comfortable"

____

The car ride is silent, too calm for jimin's bubbling anxiety. He lays his head back on the seat and closes his eyes. He tries to think about all the beautiful and romantic moments with Yoongi so he can escape this empty feeling in heart for some minutes and it works too, he can see Yoongi massaging his shoulders to apologise for missing a date with him, he can see Yoongi kissing him under the sky for hours and whining whenever Jimin would part away, he can see everything that has made their relationship so beautiful until the scenes of blood and violence that happened today pops up again in his mind forcing him to open his eyes in fear and his breathing also gets heavier.