48

Listen a sad song while reading to increase emotion

Recap

"You?" A voice from behind Taehyung called. It was jungkook and he couldn't believe his eyes. His whole mood was ruined just from a sight of that woman.

"Jungkook?" The woman whispered with furrowed eyebrows . Is this real or was she hallucinating? The atmosphere got tense and awkward for Taehyung who wasn't understanding anything going on.

He saw the rage in jungkook's eyes , it was not the jungkook who was sweet and kind but was a rather mad person who was angry. the woman was trying to avoid harsh glares but she knew well that she can't escape now.

" Let's go Tae, we don't talk to roadside hoes" jungkook said to taehyung but his gaze was piercing towards the beautiful woman.

"J-jungkook?" Taehyung stuttered confused as to why he would be so rude to someone.

"I said let's go" jungkook once again ordered firmly wanting Taehyung to drop it and oblige to him but Taehyung wasn't doing so, he isn't dumb . He knew there's something going on that he doesn't know and he couldn't even move before getting answers.

"Jungkook baby please listen to me at least. Just hear my side for once" the woman pleaded her eyes were red decorated with shiny tears , giving her a very vulnerable look. She was very beautiful and Taehyung didn't like it. He was about to cry any second because all this was just making him feel bad about himself he felt like he didn't even belong here, he felt betrayed because why Jungkook never tells him anything personal about him. What kind of relationship is this? Where his lover doesn't even trust him but makes promises of 'forever'.

"What do you mean by baby? Stop it he's my boyfriend" Taehyung countered back , looking at the lady fiercely ignoring the pain in his heart.

"Oh but I bet he doesn't love you like he loved me" the woman replies while staring into jungkook's eyes, not even paying a glance to taehyung. What irked tae was how she said it. She said it in a calm , soft but firm way as if she was telling the undeniable truth which made him feel somewhat betrayed.

"You are right I do not love him like I loved you" jungkook said staring into the woman's beautiful brown eyes and that was enough to break Taehyung's heart . So it was all just time pass? Jungkook didn't love him? Was he getting fooled in love? So many questions and the only answer he got was his own silent tears gliding down his cheeks.

Staring at Jungkook with his teary eyes , waiting for him to see him once instead of staring into that woman's eyes. Why everything has to go wrong. Why? He just wanted a good time with the person he loves but guess what someone has to come to ruin it.

" -I love him like he is the air I breathe, water that I drink and that boy over there has my heart in his hands, something you never had and never will. You can't compare ji eun. Look at him , he is the most beautiful person that is made just for me. God made him for me" jungkook said, his gaze set on the boy he loves , who was crying silently, his eyes were red , his nose was red and cheeks flushed from crying making him look like the most vulnerably beautiful art.

Taehyung looked up and his heart calmed down as soon as he met with jungkook's eyes which were on him , loving him without any words.

"But jungkook tell me are you as crazy for him like you were for me? Don't you remember how broken you were when things ended between us. Are you sure you aren't using this boy to get over me? I remember how you became addicted to pills and alcohol to get over me so why are you confusing your addiction for love?" Ji eun retorted smartly hitting every nerve of Jungkook , he didn't want to remember the past and he definitely didn't want Taehyung to know. He grabbed her arm harshly and dragged her outside leaving Taehyung staring ahead at nothing. He looked down and chuckled while crying. If this is love then he is afraid he is hurting himself. His chest was paining, everyone around him was staring at him with pitiful eyes as they witnessed his tears, he wanted nothing more than to go home break down so that's what he's going to do. He turned and started walking out , as soon as he stepped out of restaurant he saw jungkook slamming that woman's back on the wall ,squeezing the woman's throat while screaming at her but it didn't effect him in anyway. He was already hurt so much that he didn't care . He walked away from them in a totally unknown direction. He kept walking, he kept crying. This is the first time ever he has cried so much, so much that his stinging eyes were begging him to stop.

He dialled Bernard's number , waiting for him to pick up.

"Hello sir" greeted the responsible driver not making Taehyung wait more that ten seconds.

"B-bernard please p-pick me up" Taehyung stuttered trying hard to stabilize his voice but failing miserably.

"Master Taehyung?......what happened?" Bernard asked in worry after hearing Taehyung's broken voice.

"Nothing just pick me up I'm sending you the location, please be fast" Taehyung requested in a more calm voice because he didn't have any energy left in him.

"Okay sir please be safe, I'll be there as fast as I can be" Bernard obliged while requesting Taehyung to take care of himself.

Tae declined the call and took a glance at his surroundings , he saw a bench on the footpath and made his way towards the dusty bench which had try leaves scattered on it. He sat down and leaned his head back then closed his eyes slowly.

How can a night so special can turn out like this? Taehyung is tired of everything. He is tired of Jungkook keeping secrets. He feels like a fool to put his life in front of him, showing him every detail of his life style and here he was , a smart student with no real life smartness. How much of a fool can he be to think love is easy.

Now it hits Taehyung that he doesn't know anything about Jungkook other than that he is a doctor, professor, has a girl he calls his sister, a neighborhood friend that he calls his brother and that he was in love with him as he claims. He knew nothing about Jungkook's family, past or literally anything at all.

Is this really love?

He was lost in his thoughts when a horn blows , he sits up to see his car waiting for him. Bernard got out of the car and ran towards tae in worry as he witnessed the miserable state he was in.

"Master Taehyung what happened? Why are you crying?" Bernard asks and Taehyung looked up at him . giving him a slight smile he shook his head as a way of saying nothing but Bernard knew better. He has been Taehyung's driver for a long time and he has never seen Taehyung crying like this , he looked helpless. He decided not to push it and give him his space.

"Let's go master" Bernard said and helped Taehyung up, escorting him gently up to the car and opened the door for Taehyung to get in.

Tae sat inside and Bernard started the car. It was a beautiful night but it doesn't matter how beautiful it is cause it's still dark. He saw buildings passing out of the window. He wanted to call his jimin but refrained.

' I'm tired and exhausted. Why did you do this to me baby? Why are you keeping secrets from me? I thought I was your life but how can you keep secrets from your own love? Today you have hurt me so much. Maybe I really am stupid '

Author's note

Hey Fairybabies how are you all

Please let me know if you liked the chapter and comment down your favorite part

What do you think about the chapter?

What do you think is going to happen next 👀👀

I hope you all enjoyed

I didn't want to update but I still did Anyways. I am busy nowadays but whatever.

It's 2:41 am here

I'm gonna watch BTS's MMA performance once again now .

AND BTS WON ALL DAESANGS YASSSSSSSS BISHES. I'M SO PROUD OF MY BABIES

STREAM MOTS PERSONA IF YOU ARE A REAL BITCH

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH

PLEASE TAKE CARE

KITTY CAT 😸 😽🐾