14

Play a soft song if you want

"Jiminie i miss him" taehyung said in a sad sulking voice, Jungkook has not been able to take classess but he video recorded his lessons, which were shown to them at a big projecting screen while a substitute teacher is there to ensure that students are learning.

Yes he told Jimin everything about his feelings towards his hot professor.

"aww look at you, kim taehyung has fallen for someone for once in his nerdy life" jimin cooed which made taehyung even more angry

"I am serious Jimin, i really do miss him, these two months without him made me realize that I indeed have fallen for him" taehyung says with glassy eyes because now he knew that jungkook wasn't some crush, he was now taehyung's first love.

"then go meet him loser" Jimin shot back to motivate his sad friend.

"i can't, he would think I'm weird and crazy " taehyung whines.

"No he won't, just go to his house with a book and tell him you're having problems in subject, ask him 5 difficult question ,sit close to him as an excuse to understand better, act like you're just having difficulties with his subject and need help" jimin said, well that's how a clever hoe brain works!

"you are right, I can't stay without seeing him for one more day" taehyung said and got up.

He took his blue Lamborghini's keys .

"Jiminie I'm leaving, are you staying?" taehyung asked jimin while tying his shoeslace.

"Yup hyung is coming, so we're going to be here, also we need to.... Ya know''jimin winks while hinting at their regular fuckery.

"you disgust me ,how much do y'all do that, don't your ass hurt?" taehyung shot back.

"this big fat ass has a PH.D in fucking baby, we are what you call professionals" Jimin smirked.

"whatever, take care of the house and clean up after your fucking, I don't want to smell y'alls sex after coming back" taehyung backfires and walks out ready to drive to Professor Jeon's house.

"Okay hoe don't worry" jimin giggled and bid taehyung goodbye.

Taehyung gets in his lambo and drives off to professor's address

______________________________________

Taehyung's pov

I reached professor's house and took 3 deep breaths before getting out of the car not forgetting to take the book with me so my reason to come at his house seems more legit.

I walked off towards his door and knocked on it. I was nervous.

'what if he is not at home'

I knocked once again , I can hear some shuffling inside and door opened to an old woman. She looked at me weirdly, her eyes were scanning me up and down as if i was some sort of alien.

"Yes? " she asked

"uh I am proffesor jeon's student, may i meet him" i asked politely.

"no, he's sick and resting " she answered ready to lock the door but i managed to insert my foot between so she can't lock it.

"Ma'am please it's really important" i requested again, I don't understand why is she being so cold to me for no reason?

"You bastard what point in 'he's sick and resting' do you not understand? Just get out you mannerless rascal" she raises her voice at me and tries to close the door but my foot is proudly standing as the barrier. I was surprised to see such aggression towards me since i didn't even disrespect her in any way. I did nothing but i am still getting cursed for no valid reason. It did hurt but i know better than to let a stranger's words have power over my emotions

"listen lady, I don't care if you are elder , I am his student, I have every right to get my queries solved by my subject professor , so I kindly ask you to get out of my way " i said with my firm straight voice which I learned from Mr jeon and also my Mom.

"kids these days are so disrespectful hmphh, I won't let you in, go back home" she said stubbornly. Her wrinkles increasing with the ugly frown occupying more and more of her face.

"do you know I can make your life hell for behaving like that with me, I am son of Kim Ji Hyun and Kim soo hyun, so I would watch my mouth if I were you" I clapped back and God did i feel bad, I am not a person to disrespect anyone, I've never used my status for my work but I've also never fallen in love, my love for Mr Jeon is limitless, if I can be a polite guy to everyone then I can also be a bitch to everyone if it comes to my love, if it comes to Professor Jeon.

"k-kim soo hyun? " she gulped.

"yes so would you please leave right now, I don't want you here, go home " I said without any emotion .

"b-but i work here, sir would not be happy to know i left without working" she stuttered and God this old woman is getting on my nerves, my baby is sick and i can't even see him why?? Because a dumb bitch wont let me in.

"take this and leave" i said as i took out 3000 dollars out of my pocket and placed it on her palm.

I could see her face brighten, she quickly nodded and took her bag.

"tell this to professor jeon and you'll know what I can do so keep your mouth shut in front of him" i warned her before she could leave and she rapidly nodded, without wasting any time she left.

Sheesh money can be very helpful ,for the first time I'm feeling proud that i am rich

I entered the house and locked the door behind me.

My unspoken love here I come.

___________to be continued___________

.

Edit- okay so I wasn't gonna say it but some of you think Tae is acting obsessed or creepy but please remember he's new to love and everything and he knows he loves jungkook so it's normal for him to call jungkook baby in his head. Trust me when you are new to love, you don't understand how you act and Tae rn just wants to see Jungkook and yes he might be rude to that old lady but she ain't a saint either, she took the bribe pleasantly and was equally rude to tae who first asked her nicely. Anyways I don't want you to change your opinion, you read the story, you have your own PRESPECTIVE but it would be a lot enjoyable for you if you read this story with keeping character's point of view too.

Author's note

Hey fairybabies how are you.

I am so happy with this chapter UwU

Taetae has fallen in love, today you all saw a different side of shy taehyung lol.

Also please tell me if you liked the chapter and comment down your favorite part

I love you all

Please take care of yourselves and stay hydrated

Byebye my fairybabies

Serenity waves