25

"Ari make me hot chocolate pweeeaasseee" Taehyung said trying to act cute while laying down on the couch in the living room.

"Sure don't act cute for it you look ugly" Ariana said jokingly and Taehyung just pouted.

"What are you saying ,I look really cute ,my name should have been cutae" Taehyung babbled to himself and Ariana just shook her head while laughing.

"Okay cutae, give me five minutes" Ariana said and started preparing instant hot chocolate for taehyung

....

"Here take this" Ariana said handing the cup of hot chocolate and with a big smile taehyung drank it, savouring every bit.

It's been a week since that incident and Ariana and Taehyung got really close, like best buddies, they'd hang out almost everyday which built a good friendship in them.

As for the fucker who cheated on jungkook's angel , jungkook really broke his legs LMAO. He fought him in his own house,punching him ruthlessly, kicking him without any mercy, smashing his face in ground, not caring about anything.

"Stay away from my sister or it'll be my scalpel against your rotten skin"

Everything was going fine but Taehyung wasn't actually fine ,he was lost....

He thinks that his love is never going to be reciprocated, what was he even thinking, that it's a fairytale where his prince charming will love him back. He is a professor , a senior well reputed professor! And he is just a mere everyday student, nothing new, nothing special.

"Taehyung ,taehyung............." Ariana called but Taehyung didn't hear , heck he wasn't even there in that moment.

"TAEHYUNG" Ariana shouted startling tae .

"W-what , don't shout at me little piggy" taehyung said with a surprised expression.

"What are you thinking about" Ariana enquires.

"Nothing" taehyung sighs.

"Wow , I thought I was your friend" Ariana said in a sad voice trying to make taehyung feel guilty, which was working, yeah she messes with mind like that!

"I can't tell you , I'm sorry" taehyung was feeling guilty and sad about the situation.

"Whatever, I'm not your friend I guess , it's pretty clear" and that was the final arrow to get taehyung in her trap.

"Okay okay I am sorry , I am telling you okay" Taehyung said trying to stop his new friend desperately, taehyung is too pure for this messy world.

'a literal cutae, he's so innocent ' Ariana thought to herself.

"I am in love with someone for so long and I don't know where I am going with this. He doesn't even know that I have these kind of feelings for him ,also he's in a very big position. I think I am just wasting my time and heart. If I don't stop I won't be able to leave him." Taehyung said with a sad smile and watery eyes.

"Is it bunny?" Ariana blurted out shocking the hell out of taehyung.

"Who is bunny" taehyung gulped , trying to act oblivious but he knew exactly who Ari was referring to.

"Oh come on don't act oblivious, is it Jungkook" Ariana asked again , sure she might be dumb in some situations but she's very wise and clever most of the times.

"N-no what are you saying"taehyung replied a little too quickly which just made Ariana more sure of her guess.

She started glaring at him ,making him all nervous and her scrutinizing gaze didn't help take at all, little sweat beads formed on Taehyung's forehead.

"Tell me the truth or I will, or I will tell jungkook you said his scent stinks". Ariana threatened in the most Ariana way .

"NO WHAT ARE YOU SAYING HE SMELLS AMAZING LIKE 'GUCCI GUILTY' " Taehyung screamed offended for no reason .

And Ariana just stared at him with dead face indicating that he's trapped and he should blurt out the truth already. Taehyung realized her trick ,his eyes widening.

"Okay fine , you're right" Taehyung admitted and sighed helplessly

"Oh my God , do you really love that boring ass , lovely brother of mine" Ariana said excited , bouncing on the sofa lightly.

"Yeah.... And stop calling him boring , he's my baby" Taehyung defended his love though he knew that's how she loved his brother.

"Ooooooohhh look at you, just fucking look at you getting all red and shy and mushy as soon as Jungkook comes in the conversation" Ariana teased.

"Can you like shut up ,omg ratchet. I love him so much, like so so much and I don't even know." Taehyung said shyly but his expression screamed crisis.

"Don't worry, Jungkook might like you too ..... I mean he doesn't talk to anyone informally beside me and someone who is close to him which is very less." Ariana said .

"I hope so....." Taehyung replied with a hopeful expression.

"Hey why not we test it...." Ariana said with a suggestive expression and boy taehyung was worried because Ariana's mind equals to devil's mind. That little girl's brain did not match her small body.

"What's running in your mind....."

'let's get to the point wassup
I got a plan bitch,fuck it up'

Author's note

Hey fairybabies how are you

Are you taking good care of yourself?

I would like to do a short info chapter to let you know my writing process at the end I guess, just so you can know more about me.

Also tell me your thoughts about the story, are you liking the storyline? Also what are you expecting from the story. The story is going to be long for sure because I have too much content to put in front of you.

The romance might take a little bit but I promise you it will be worth it

I update daily for you guys so it won't really take that much time ,and you guys are so sweet and patient with me , thank you so much

And please let me know if you liked the chapter and tell me your favorite part

I love you all so much

Please take care.

.