74

"Jimin call the police" Jungkook says making Jimin go stiff in his arms.

"Are you fucking stupid? Sorry for dropping the honorifics but you do realise that you just murdered somebody right? And that too in the broad daylight! People might even have the footage of the fight" Jimin grunts in anger and pushes a little at Jungkook's chest to separate from the comforting hug.

"Just do it" Jungkook says calmly, totally ignoring whatever the heck Jimin just said and it angers the bitch inside Jimin even more.

"I've been doing whatever the fuck you have been saying, Jungkook stop being so stubborn, your stupidity can land you inside the jail" Jimin seethes, he is angry, sad and scared, so damn scared for Jungkook, for himself, for Taehyung.

"Jimin i know you are confused, scared and angry but please be patient with me. I'm doing this for everyone's safety. Please have faith in me" Jungkook softly caresses his hair in attempt to calm him. He can understand how terrifying everything is for Jimin and he promises himself to take care of him along with Taehyung as soon as he gets over with the arresting.

"I'm scared" his voice cracks as he tries hard to hold himself and not sob.

"If this can comfort you then please know nothing's gonna happen to me, I'm gonna be safe" Jungkook says as quietly as possible, knowing the wailing criminal can still hear him.

"O-okay" Jimin closes his eyes and let his tears fall, he doesn't know what to do anymore. He has no energy left within to think rational or even think at all.

___

"Jungkook doesn't even like this shirt but won't let me throw it away, he can be so stubborn at times'' Taehyung chatters to himself as he picks up the fallen shirt off the ground and dumps it in the laundry basket. The smile on his face can't be replaced if the thoughts are occupied with Jungkook. It's very whipped of him to admit that he even finds Jungkook's stubbornness and annoying habits endearing.

He carries the basket filled with clothes downstairs with him and dumps them in the washing machine, after setting the suitable mode and adding detergent, he sighs in content.

"Done with the chores, good job Taehyung-ie" He cheerfully walks in the living room with a spring in his steps, all because of his excitement about the surprise he is preparing for Jungkook.

He plops down on the couch and switches on the television and a random teleshopping channel shows up, taehyung's face contorts in annoyance and he quickly presses the next button and the next sound you hear is Taehyung's heart shattering and fear pulsing through his veins.

"Senior pathologist and forensic officer from Seoul National University Hospital, Jeon Jungkook has been arrested by the police. The reason is not revealed but it is said that the doctor got in an altercation with two people and it has also been reported that bullets were shot in the altercation"

"n-no, no this is not real, i-it can't be, NOOOOOO!!!" Taehyung screams and his feet stutters it's way to Jungkook's room, he barges inside and starts searching for his car keys. His hands are shaky as he fumbles through the drawers, after 10 minutes of restless and distressed search, he finally finds the keys under the mattress.

______

"Jungkook what will happen to you now" jimin sniffles, holding onto the bars tightly as he tries his hardest to not cry.

"Jimin, don't worry. I'm very protected" Jungkook replies in a soft and calm tone. He is sitting inside the bar on a stool with his legs crossed and eyes staring into distance.

"How so?" Jimin mumbled, his voice was so fragile that if jungkook didn't pay immense attention he won't even realise that jimin said something.

"I can't go into the details because of my position but just know that the police is trying to protect me. You should not worry at all" jungkook says as he stands up and walks towards where jimin is standing.

He caresses jimin's hands and feels the coldness around his knuckles given how tight he was holding the bars. Jungkook tries to loosen his grip and the younger lets him.

Jimin looks up, his eyes and nose appeared red telling the tale of how much he went through in just one day and how much he cried. They both look into each other's eyes and jungkook feels immensely sad for Jimin, he shouldn't have gone through this.

"Jungkook they will look at the f-footage and can see you c-clearly killed the woman and shot the man. L-look i will hire the best lawyer for you. I will get you out of this anyhow okay. I don't want police to beat you, I'll j-just call my dad right this instant and we'll do everything in our power to get you out of this" Jimin utters while trying his hardest to not cry and to appear brave. Jungkook wanted to hug him.

"I don't need a lawyer little one, just relax okay. I'm fine and i will be fine, you can help me in one area though" jungkook said, he understands that Jimin is very scared and needs reassurance that everything is going to be fine.

"How" there's a hint of  desparation in his voice, stating how badly he wants to help and protect Jungkook from this mess.

"You will go to our house and take care of yourself. I will be out of here by the evening. So don't worry."

"No, i can't leave you here alone. This is police Jungkook they will treat you horribly, they won't protect you. You stupid motherfucker. I won't leave until you are free and safe. YOU HEAR ME?" Jimin said angrily, not understanding how can Jungkook be so calm.

"Okay just relax and hand me your phone"jungkook calmly asks for jimin's phone as his got destroyed in the fight.
______

" Jeon Jungkook, the reputable senior pathologist at the biggest hospital in Korea is behind the bars. Can you let the nation know the reason behind this officer Jung?"

"No, our team is working on the case and i would appreciate if media can leave us alone for the time being" said the officer while putting his shades on.

"Sir, sir is it true that Jeon Jungkook is a murderer?" Asks another reporter.

"Listen ma'am, I'm urging you respectfully get the fuck out and let us do our work" he answers and walks inside the station, leaving the media crowd outside. He orders his junior to arrange a vodka, specifically orange and a champagne quickly.

"Hey get some cigarettes too"

"Sure sir"

"Jeon Jungkook here we meet again" officer Jung smirks to himself. He is thrilled to be posted back in Seoul after his posting in Busan and the most exciting part is the first case he gets after being posted in Seoul is of Senior pathologist Jeon Jungkook. Very interesting, he must say.

Word count- 1125

Author's note

Hey loves

How are you all doing

How was the chapter? Did you guys enjoy it?

What was the favourite part of the update for you.

What do you think will happen next.

Officer Jung is back!!!!😱

I hope everyone enjoyed it

Take care and i love you all

Kitty cat🐱😽🐾