IMPORTANT😞

I don't know where the fuck should I really even start.

I feel very demotivated with all the 'deleting-account' shit that's been going on .

We writers work so hard to provide the best we can for you guys but what do we get out of it? Our account getting deleted.

I have so many plans and ideas on how to lead this story but what's the point if it's going to be deleted.

I just want a safety or  a surety that my account and my work will be safe here.

There are a lot of other apps for writing but the thing is my books always include a lot of images here and there between chapters and I couldn't find an app where I can actually get image insertion. I feel so helpless rn.

Other than that

I don't want to stop this story

But what should I do?

It's really mind boggling to face a situation where you can't even do the work you like.

Like seriously

What do we authors get out of this? What do we get out of writing fanfictions for you guys? Do we get paid? Do we earn? No we don't get anything out of it. We just do it because we like it because we are passionate about it, because we want to make you guys Happy, because we know it's an escape for you just like it is for us authors!!!

That being said I want to find a solution and I hope I do.

I hope you all will support me

The story ahead is so good you can't even imagine how much good scenarios I have planned and how much I was planning but rn it's just useless.

Thank you so much

This is my inkitt account

T

his is my Wattpad backup account