8

Warning - post mortem stuff is going to be discussed also a graphic will be there and it can hit some depressing feelings at the end, so please read wisely, also, this is my story so please don't tell me how should I write, i don't research and put my time to get an advice from a person who has never seen an autopsy and post mortem, i hope people understand and to my readers i can never be more grateful for you, thank you so much for everything, your support reaches my heart, I love you all

Also i would like to explain a term:-

Assistant pathologist -A pathologistsassistant (PA) is a physician extender whose expertise lies in gross examination of surgical specimens (cutting the body and slicing organs for examination) as well as performing forensic, medicolegal, and hospital autopsies.

.

We were now out of the building ,heading towards the parking area and JISOOS I CAN'T BELIEVE THE SIGHT IN FRONT OF ME

.
He has FREAKING KAWASAKI Z1000 ,OH MY GOD.

.

He sat on his dope as hell bike, looking like a movie star, at this point i can't even lie to myself, he's just so handsome and sexy, I'm totally attracted to him, there, i accepted it!

He wore his helmet, and may i say he looked like a professional biker.

"Mr kim are you just gonna stare at me or sit behind so we can reach the hospital '' he said in his emotionless voice and i snapped out of my fairyland, cheeks flushed

I sat behind him and because the backseat is slanted ,i am literally leaning on his back, my heart is racing so fast, my breathing is uneven at the moment, he smells so good .

"hold me or you're gonna drop" he said and i don't know how to react .

WTF am i supposed to say,

I felt two hands grab my hands pulling me out of my daze and professor jeon guided my hands in a back hugging position, my hands were now on chest holding onto him.

My heart was beating at an insane rate, i feel like I'm gonna faint ,my head feels dizzy.

"hold tight" he said and started his bike,

And

He was racing at an INSANE SPEED, I immediately held tight on his leather jacket, i was scared of the speed he was riding the bike. It was like he's a professional bike racer.

"p-proffesor please slow down " i said and hugged him even more tighter, my eyes pinched close.

"..."

I think he couldn't  hear me through helmet.

I just prayed for this ride to come to a stop immediately, for now all i did was hold onto him as tight as i could.