60

Love - an intense feeling of deep affection.

Well this is what Google says but for Taehyung, love means walking together in every journey with the person you are in love with, may it be hard may it be fun, through the storms, through everything. It is the feeling of of trust when you hand your heart to someone knowing they will take care of it even though you also know that sometimes they will unintentionally or intentionally hurt it but when you are in love , you don't really think about the odds, you only think about the heavenly feeling it provides. Love means completing each other, there are many things that Taehyung lacks that Jungkook doesn't and same goes for Jungkook, he also lacks things even though he's perfect, they complete each other. Day by day the love Tae has for Jungkook just grows. He loves him, whenever he watches jungkook smile, laugh and just being himself, his heart hurts in a good way, he gets emotional but doesn't make it too obvious.

Right now he was writing a poem about his feelings on jungkook's bed while Jungkook was taking a shower. It was 12 at night when they returned from hospital after the hectic day.

The sound of footsteps snaps him out of his romantic land and there he sees jungkook walking out in a black robe, his wet hair giving him a sharp look, he was looking so sexy that it flustered Taehyung and his cheeks got red.

He looks down in an attempt to calm  his racing heart, he hears shuffling but doesn't look up ,afraid that his heart might explode. He places his diary on the side table quickly so jungkook wouldn't ask anything.

After just a few minutes the mattress sinks and he knows the ravenette is beside him. He looks up and finds Jungkook already looking at him with soft eyes. He looked so hot in his grey hoodie, grey sweatpants and of course his wet long hair , the evoking smell of sweet tobacco and cedarwood is making his mind a little bit fuzzy.

"Keep staring and you will fall in love with me again" he says, you could hear the smirk in his voice, Taehyung kept his mouth shut because he knows that the only thing that'll be coming out of it is stutter. He just keep staring into jungkook's eyes. He doesn't even know how much effect these small gestures like smirking has on Tae.

"I think I fall in love with you again and again, everytime, nothing new" Taehyung's lips curves up just a little.

"Is that so Taehyungie?" Jungkook visibly smirks now and leans closer, close enough to feel Taehyung's breath.

"Jungkook, I really love you so much. I hope i could express with my words and actions but trust me nothing in this world is ever enough to express how strongly i feel for you but life is long and I hope in that long time I'll be able to express my feelings in the best way possible" Tae smiles shortly as he pours his heart out in front of his lover, he just can't describe how much in love he is with this man.

Jungkook was touched, to know that someone, Taehyung, loves him so much, it was overwhelming. He doesn't know what he did to deserve a human like Tae as his lover. His heart skipped a beat or two while processing the beautiful words of his sugar.

Words seems to have left his mouth, so he decided to give his answer in the silence. Capturing Tae's lips, he started kissing him slowly and tae responds with similar movements, their lips were gliding against each other in the most beautiful way, both of them switching alternatively from top to bottom lip. Jungkook's hand makes it way up to Taehyung's neck while the other one caressed his cheek. They kept kissing but the best part came when jungkook inserted his tongue and swirled it around every corner of the pretty boy's mouth, jungkook was surely very dominant but Taehyung wasn't a k-drama girl who didn't know how to kiss , who just stood like a stone.  He was definitely freaky in his own ways, he has his own spice and following that he stars sucking on jungkook's tongue and it was the best feeling ever for both of them. They pulled apart after getting short of breath and rested their heads together while panting heavily.