44

"Where are you I'm at your house?" Jungkook asked as he sat on the comfortable couch in his brother's house and pulled Taehyung on his lap wrapping his left arm around tae's tiny waist while talking with his brother on the phone.

"You're there?" Jungkook's brother asked as he didn't expect jungkook to arrive so early. Whenever he invited the younger he always makes entrance around 12 AM .

"Yeah" kook replied.

"Okay I'll be there in ten, my boy is also coming with me just so you know" his brother informed.

"Oooohhhhh so you are finally going to show me your little boy that you can't shut up about" Jungkook teased the older. He can't count the times where he would ramble about a certain naughty boy who plays too much with him. He is happy for his brother, he can see how he started living more happily after he met his special one.

"That boy is trouble so watch out cause once he starts speaking, he won't shut up" the older laughs  but he could hear someone cursing him saying 'Fuck you ' and the sound of his brother's laughter increased even more.

...

The door opens and the man dressed in all black walks in. Taehyung was upstairs taking a shower again because he felt a little bit tired God knows why? He's also feeling a little upset for no reason. He felt out of place even if jungkook was there with him.  Why is he feeling like this?maybe he just misses his parents.

"What's up brother" Jungkook greets the older with a warm hug and a bright smile.

"I'm good kook how are you" asked the older as he ruffled kook's fluffy hair. In his eyes jungkook is still that fragile little boy who cried when a mean person told him he is not cute. He might act all tough now that he has grown up but he knows the reality.

"Where's your boy who can't let you live in peace" jungkook teased as he detached from the hug.

"He's sulking in the car because I got him mad " the older giggled as he told about his boyfriend's act of childishness.

"My baby is upstairs so you gotta wait a little bit to meet my special one" jungkook smiled sheepishly as he informed his dear brother for the first time that he finally have a romantic partner after years of no dating .

"What the fuck jeon? Really? Wow she must be really nice to break through your heart" said the other in pure surprise.

"He. It's a boy you goon" replied jungkook.

"What" gasped the other male who was probably shocked more than he's ever been in his whole thirty year old life.

"Yup" jungkook grinned.

"Wow, that's so.........unexpected, anyways lemme bring my koala who is sitting angry in the car" the older laughed and started walking out of the house and as soon as he was out of the sight , Taehyung ran down the stairs and jungkook turned around to look at the fresh face of Tae without any makeup. Jungkook wonders how such a beautiful person can even exist. Is he sure he's not imagining all of this? Is he really in a relationship with someone so etheral? It really does feels like a dream until Taehyung hugs him suddenly and , it was a tight hug. The one where Jungkook can tell something is bothering him, something is making him upset.

"Tae what happened baby" jungkook asks softly and tightens his hold around Taehyung's waist.

"Kook I miss my mom" Taehyung replied in same soft tone that won Jungkook's heart.

"Then call her, ask about how she is " jungkook comforts and caress Taehyung's hair.

"Yeah I will once I reach home" Taehyung sighed and buried his face in jungkook's neck. All the comfort and peace that he was losing just a moment ago came back to him as soon as he hugged jungkook. Can someone really mean so much to you?  So much that you forget all your problems and just smile because that person is there with you, holding on to you in every situation.