15

Sheesh money can be very helpful ,for the first time I'm feeling proud that i am rich

I entered the house and locked the door behind me.

My baby here I come.

______________________________

Taehyung decided to walk upstairs because he couldn't find jungkook down.

And as soon as he reached upstairs, there was a room locked, he was nervous as hell and his stomach was churning.

'should I knock or what? God please help me'

He waited for two minutes before deciding to fuck it and opened the door just to be greeted with the most adorable sight ever.

.

There he was, Taehyung's love sleeping like a cute bunny

Taehyung's heart started beating so fast , all the butterflies swarmed in,he was so happy to see his professor's face after two months. His eyes watered at how much he is starting to love the person infront of him.

'look at him looking so cute and innocent, I love you so much and I don't even know your first name , I am scared because I don't know where I am going with this'

Taehyung was silently crying while watching jungkook's sleeping figure. He was so deep in feelings ,some might think that he's overreacting but imagine ,after finally realizing that you love a person ,you thought was just a mere crush and then suddenly not seeing them for 2 months straight. How would one feel? , only Taehyung knows how he spent his nights thinking about his love, sometimes he would cry alone because he knows they can't be together, he's a professor and he would not even want a dumb immature student as his partner.

He wiped his tears and took deep breaths before entering kook's room. He walked infront of sleeping professor ,crouched down, lightly pushing his hair back and touched his forehead to check the temperature.

'oh gosh he's burning, what the heck!'

He slowly got up, making sure to not make any noise,walked out of the room and closed the door very swiftly.

He went downstairs, took his keys and bag and got out of the house not forgetting to close the door behind.

____________________________________

"acetaminophen, ibuprofen and a packet of glucose please '' taehyung said.

Yes, he rushed to the nearby pharmacy to get these medications for jungkook.

''do you have prescription of a doctor?" the pharmacy man asked.

"I'm a medical student, it's for experiments, here's my ID proof" he lied as he handed his student ID to the pharmacist.

The pharmacist checked his ID and nodded.

He paid for the medications and got in his car to drive off to professor's house AGAIN.

___________________________________

He parked his car and sighed, never have Taehyung ever lied so much as he lied in one day.

He took out his iPhone and dialled Mr jeon's number because he doesn't want to seem as a housebreaker ,the act should look natural.

"hello" a raspy voice greets pulling taehyung out of his thoughts.

"professor, I am Taehyung, I am having some problems so can you help me right now '' Taehyung responds in his magical soothing soft voice, his heart starts pounding against his chest, because he knew he was lying, he can't lie to people he love, it's easy to lie to strangers but it doesn't apply the same to his loved ones.

"oh... Yeah sure, are you coming at my house? '' he asks and taehyung smiles just by hearing his voice, gosh he missed him.

"yeah.. Actually I am outside of your house, so may I come inside? '' taehyung speaks.

"sure get in" jungkook responds and cuts the line.

Tae quickly gets out and knocks on door even though he knows it isn't locked, remember he has to act like he didn't just threatened Jungkook's maid and broke in just to check up on his baby.

After some good five minutes, the door opens to a sleepy tired but still very hot jungkook.

But

___________to be continued ___________

.

Author's note

Hey guys how are y'all

I wrote a very long chapter and i thought that y'all would be bored to read it continuously so i divided it into two.

Also please tell me if you liked the chapter and comment down your favorite part

AND PLEASE HELP ME LEMME KNOW YOUR HONEST THOUGHTS ABOUT THE STORY, HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT IT AND WHAT DO YOU LIKE THE MOST IN IT AND WHERE SHOULD I WORK MORE.

SEE YA MY FAIRYBABIES.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING

I LOVE YOU ALL

TAKE CARE