61

"Wait so you are telling me that you and Mr Jeon are planning to go to Australia for a week" jimin says as he sips his coffee and stares at his best friend ,they were sitting on comfy bed, facing each other. Today, early in the morning, Tae called Jimin and told him to drop by at Jungkook's house because he needed advice and help with packing.

"Yes and i need to shop clothes, beauty products, first aid, meds and things that I would need for our trip" Taehyung says with a little whine. He wanted their trip to be perfect and who else can help him better than his fairy Jimin.

"Relax babieeeeee, you actually don't need so much, trust me when you go on a trip all you need is some comfy clothes, some fancy clothes, some lavish clothes, some beautiful clothes, a good as hell makeup kit with 100 types different flavored chapsticks, an expensive perfume, camera, snacks and at last a first aid with some regular medicines" Jimin said totally contradicting his own point of 'you don't need so much' by telling tae more stuff than he was alreadyplanning before. Tae was glaring at him with a poker face letting him know what kind of hypocrite he is.

"Jiminie i hate you, i hope you know" Taehyung says and jimin giggles. The shorter one waddles his way to taehyung who was biting his nails in nervousness. He hugs him from the back, resting his chin on Tae's shoulder.

"Taehyungie don't worry, I'll help you prepare and you'll be done by the evening. Trust me" Jimin mumbles against Taehyung's neck.

"Minnie i am not worrying, I just i don't know I'm kind of nervous, this is the first time I've ever fell in love with someone and these things are so new but i am 23 right, so i of course know how to deal with them but there's always a thought lingering 'what if i mess up', even tho kook and i have been dating for 6 months now, I still get nervous around him and it's because i love him so much and i don't want to do something that might upset him, i don't know. I just think too much sometimes"Tae groans, he really loves jungkook so much that he over thinks sometimes.

"Bub it's normal to feel like that and the reason why you get so nervous in front of your lover is because you want everything to be perfect but remember why he fell for you in the first place? Because you are imperfect, you are innocent, you are kind hearted and he saw that in you. sometimes just going with the flow makes everything easier, so take a deep breathe and leave all your worries here" Jimin comforts and Tae smiles feeling the effect of his best friend's assuring words.

"Let's go to shopping Minnie, I'm ready to fly" Tae squeals jumping on the best and jimin chuckles watching how quickly Tae's mood brightened.

________________________________________

"What flavor Sir?" The pharmacist dressed in white asks.

"Strawberry, chocolate, mint, bubblegum, cola, orange......yeah that's it" the raven head replies

"Wow that's a lot" the pharmacist who wasn't too old remarks.

"Um add regular ones too" jungkook says dodging the other man's remark.

"What scents?"

"Just give me every type and do it fast, you talk too much" jungkook says coldly not caring that he's being rude. He wants to go home already. It's 12 am and he's still out.

"Here kind Sir" the pharmacist chuckles a little, in a way to mock Jungkook's cold attitude.

Jungkook paid money and took his stuff without paying any attention to the stupid unprofessional pharmacist.

He has already booked tickets for Australia and they'll leave tomorrow at 4 in the morning, jungkook is very smart with ticketing and planning so it wasn't a big deal for him to pick a destination and book tickets.