55

"Where are you?"

"I'm inside the club , get in here I'm waiting for you" replied the older one through phone.

Placing his phone back in his pocket, he got off his bike and started walking towards the club. It's a good time to get drunk and act out because made a fact he's free from college as he already finished the syllabus, also he's already had a bad week so he deserves to get drunk and dizzy.

Having a small smile on his face , he thought about how good it would've been if his Taehyung and he would have been together right now , cuddling or kissing. Whenever he thinks about it, he just starts missing tae more and more. That's his little bean, he can't stay away more longer , he's ready to sort out everything and even apologize for that night if it means he can have his little muffin in his arms.

On the other hand

"He's coming , Tae move to the center of the crowd and start dancing with Zayn and Ariana, Jimin hide your ass. don't forget to wear bucket hats." Yoongi quickly alerts everyone and just like that all of them quickly follows as said.

"Zayn I'm nervous" tae utters when they get to the center of the crowd where everyone was dancing and having fun.

"Don't worry we'll slay it. If anything I should be the nervous one as I can risk my chances of getting approval from Ariana's brother" Zayn motivates tae to lessen his anxiousness while he himself was very nervous.

"Okay so let's just dance around , let's make it look natural when he suddenly arrives and watch us dancing " Zayn said and grabbed Taehyung by his waist, bringing him closer.

"Relax your body" Zayn said to Taehyung whose body was stiff under his touch.

Taehyung takes several deep breaths before wrapping his arms around Zayn's neck as he relaxes his body and smiles at him after feeling a little less anxious.

....

Jungkook entered the club and immediately spotted Yoongi who was chilling by the bar.

He walks over to the gangster and smiles when Yoongi notices that he has arrived.

"How are you" jungkook asks him as he sat down on the barstool besides the brunette.

"I'm good what about you kook?" Yoongi asks smiling but he can tell that Jungkook was not very good as he had faint dark circles underneath his eyes and he looked tired overall.

"I don't know to be honest, it's been a rough week, had a fight with Taehyung and everything reminds me of him. Earlier I went to his house to solve our issues but as you said he's at Jimin's. I have so many things to say to him, I have so much to share with him about how much I missed him and how lonely I feel when he's not with me" jungkook replies in a tired upset voice. There's no doubt that he missed his baby so much in these four days. He has acquired the habit of being around the younger and being loved by Taehyung so it gets hard for him to stay away from the love of his life.

"Aww man I feel you but don't worry you will make it up soon" Yoongi consoles but in his head he was cursing everyone from Taehyung to Jimin to Ariana because what the fuck , jungkook already went to talk with Tae but they had to come up with this dumbass plan of getting Jungkook jealous and honestly he's never regretted on agreeing on something so vague. They would be talking and would have made up if only tae was at his house, now what if jungkook thinks tae is cheating? No that should not happen but it's too late to change anything so he just sighs and prays that everything goes fine.

"Hyung do you get in fights with Jimin?" Jungkook asks.

"Most of the times but it always ends up me fucking him" Yoongi smirks and jungkook just shakes his head at the playful answer.