23

10:00 pm

Taehyung was cleaning his room when his phone starts ringing, he turned off the vacuum cleaner and walked towards his bed to pick it up.

''Hello?" He answered without looking at the caller ID.

"Hello.." a voice he knows too well answered, automatically a smile forms on Taehyung's lips and he sits down on his bed.

"Yes" Tae replied while smiling.

"What are you doing" the man for whom Taehyung is crazy, asks.

"Nothing just cleaning up my room a little before going to bed" taehyung answers .

"Hmm did you eat your dinner'' kook asks in a very gentle tone.

"Yeah, did you eat?" Taehyung asks in a very shy manner because he was talking on phone with his love which is kind of embarrassing and flustering for some reason.

"Yeah I did.....................do you want to come out and eat ice cream with me ,  your street is in my way back from where I am right now so I thought why not meet you" Jungkook says , little sweat beads forming on his forehead due to nervousness,he has never asked anyone to eat ice cream with him and it feels so awkward.

Taehyung was speechless and he heartbeat stopped for a second ,he was so nervous that he just cut the line and put his hand on his mouth, eyes wide open.

'what the heck, did he just- ,omg what do I do now , why did I have to cut the line ,now I am looking like a stupid bitch, what do I do now?????????'

He hesitantly with shaky hands picked up his phone and dialled jungkook's number.

''hello'' after just three rings jungkook picked up.

"Hello... hyung is the ice cream offer still up?" Taehyung said ending his sentence with an awkward laugh.

"Yeah, are you coming?"

"Yeah"

"Cool I'll pick you up in 10" jungkook said and cut the line off and started walking towards Taehyung's street.

_______________________________________

"I'm here" taehyung shouted while waving his hand excitingly in the air as soon as he spotted jungkook looking for him at the street in front of his house.

Jungkook noticed the voice and turned to see the cutest form of taehyung. In a HOODIE!!!!!

His heart was beating in unusual rhythm

Taehyung walked closer to him and smiled his boxy smile leaving jungkook speechless.

"Should we go..'' tae asked

"Yeah...sure ,hold my hand" annddddd this time it was taehyung who was suffering from heart flutterings .