58

"what are you going to study?" Jungkook asks and takes a seat on his swivel chair in the cabin.

" Clinical pathology " Taehyung replies and sits on the plastic chair placed in front of Jungkook's chair.

"Do you like it?" Jungkook asks curiously.

"I mean I don't hate it but I have to read it more than once to actually understand the topic, it's not easy" tae sighs looking at Jungkook.

"Which subject do you like the most?" He asks interestingly.

"Umm..........molecular pathology, yeah I like molecular pathology" Tae answers and smiles.

"Why not anatomical pathology?" Jungkook asks with a little whine because it was his favorite subject and also because he's anatomical pathologist by profession.

"Because I find it easiest out of all three main subtypes of pathology" Taehyung answers honestly and smiles sheepishly knowing jungkook wanted anatomical pathology to be his favorite subject.

"Anatomical pathology is easy too" jungkook argues.

"I like it but I still have to get used to performing autopsies so until then molecular pathology it is" tae shrugs.

"You will learn so much sugar" jungkook smiles as he watches Taehyung adoringly. He knew Taehyung will go to places with his talent and never give up attitude. He works hard and always tries his best in everything he does no matter if it's difficult or out of his comfort zone and that spirit of Taehyung fills up Jungkook's chest with pride. He believes that Taehyung will become a very respected and trusted doctor in whole South Korea.

"With you, I will" tae smile and grabs Jungkook's hand and interlocks their fingers.

"My love" jungkook whispers before bringing their intertwined hands close to his lips. He softly pecks each knuckle of Taehyung while staring straight into his deep hazel eyes. Tae felt shivers go down his spine because of Jungkook's stare , he remembers how the first time jungkook kissed his knuckles when they met at the resort, it was such a delicate and adorable gesture. From there he knew that Jungkook might also feel something for him and now, they are here being each other's happiness and strength.

"I need to leave now" jungkook says

"Okay" Taehyung smiles with a nod.

"You can study on the couch, it's comfortable. Also no one will enter the cabin other than me so relax when you get tired" jungkook says and stands up from his swivel chair

"Okay, good luck with your work. I'll study" Tae says looking up at Jungkook's handsome self.

"Hmm, study well my star" jungkook leans down and cups Taehyung's face in his large manly hands, he gives him a very delicate sweet kiss on the forehead and Taehyung's heart was beating rather fastly. The tingles going through his entire body makes him want to latch onto jungkook but he somehow resists.

"I will" Tae replies in his soft voice and pecks Jungkook's cheek.

"Bye sugar, I'll see you in break" jungkook smiles and walks out leaving Taehyung smiling to himself, he's so whipped for Jungkook , he can't get him out of his head even for a second. He gets up and walks his way towards the couch. Sitting down comfortably, he takes out his clinical pathology textbook, a notebook and a blue gel pen.

"C'mon Taehyung we need to make our husband proud" Taehyung said to himself in determination, he will study harder than ever for himself and jungkook. He doesn't realize how comfortably and without a thought, he called jungkook his husband, it was as if he knew that he's only going to marry jungkook and he probably will, given how much in love he is.