33

Now

...

Jungkook was hugging Taehyung tightly, he didn't realize when he fell in love with his student but he did and now they're here, hugging each other outside of jungkook's house near the lake. 

After some good amount of time jungkook pulled back from the hug

"you wait here,  I'll be back alright? " jungkook said softly and taehyung nodded back as reply.

Jungkook went inside the house leaving taehyung on his own. Taehyung walked around while staring at the beautiful clear lake.

" I hope everything goes well, after the kiss ,we haven't shared our feelings and emotions, we didn't even talk,  he just took me here to his house" Taehyung whisper-sighed to himself. It was all new to him and now that he finally knows that jungkook also feels something for him, he doesn't want anything to go wrong and mess up.

Soon jungkook came back from the house with a cotton-stuffed rolling mattress in one hand and two pillows squished in between his other one ,he plopped everything down before spreading the mattress properly on the ground and setting pillows on the top. He wanted to have that starry night with taehyung as his first time getting to know his love better.

He looked up to see taehyung already staring at him lovingly as if he is Taehyung's whole world.

"Come here and lay down with me" jungkook requested softly, looking at tae with shiny eyes.

Without any delay he walked towards the sweet set up and laid down beside jungkook.

They both were close enough ,their hands were touching. Before it could go awkward taehyung decided to start the conversation.

"Why did you kiss me today?" Taehyung whispered softly while gazing at the stars above his head, even though his heart was pounding in anticipation of Jungkook's answer,he still felt calm as cold breeze softly touched his skin.

"Why did you kiss me back" Jungkook turned the question back at Taehyung cleverly, of course he is a senior pathologist , what more can you expect from him. Turning questions was way too easy for him in any situation.

"Should I tell you the truth"taehyung asked as he turned around to face jungkook.

"Yeah you should" jungkook replied also turning around to face taehyung.

"What if you get mad at me?" Taehyung whispered feeling nervous for the answer he was about to give.

"I won't , come close to me I wanna hold you" jungkook smiled at him, opening his arms wide as an invitation for Taehyung to get engulfed in annnndddd those butterflies are back in tae's stomach, harder than ever. Tae slides closer to him and jungkook grabbed his waist, pulling him even closer, so close that they could feel each other's breath.