34

Recap
"It's good for me too ,you know?" Jungkook smirked making Taehyung blush hardly.

"So.... what are we?" Taehyung asked in all seriousness.

Continue

"So.... what are we?" Taehyung asked in all seriousness , staring into jungkook's doe-like eyes. He is on top of Jungkook , engulfed in his muscular arms.

"What do you want us to be" jungkook asked staring at Taehyung with same intensity, tightening his hold on tae's waist.

"I want to have a romantic relationship with you" Taehyung confessed straight up , without adding any extra stuff in speech.

Jungkook just stared into Taehyung's eyes ,his expression was blank. It's been five minutes and there was no response from Jungkook. Taehyung was getting nervous because of his silence.

"We can't be anything Taehyung'' Jungkook answered and looked away from Taehyung's beautiful eyes. Taehyung went numb for few seconds, his heart was shattered. He didn't know how to feel. Is it because he is his student? Is it because he didn't want to be with him? Is it because taehyung isn't good enough for an intelligent and perfect guy like jungkook? All these thoughts were running through his mind. He knows he's stupid and dumb but he'll change for Jungkook if that is the reason. He'll do anything to be with him.

"W-why d-dont you l-love me" Taehyung stuttered as his eyes watered, his vision was blurry. Jungkook quickly turned his head to see taehyung glistening eyes, red nose and furrowed eyebrows. His heart felt a pang watching tears in taehyung's eyes.

"No, it not that tae, shhhh......please don't cry, please. I love you. Please don't cry" jungkook wiped taehyung's tears with his thumbs and kissed his eyelids to calm him down and let him know that he really loves him.

"T-then why d-did y-you *hiccups* say that" taehyung chokes and breaks down. Some might think he's overreacting but no, imagine being in love with someone for so long and then finally knowing that they feel the same for you, just for them to tell you 'we can't be anything'.

"Stop crying first Tae" Jungkook said and after what felt like forever, taehyung stopped crying because his eyes were tired.

"Tae, I love you, I really do but you won't be able to handle my love" Jungkook said with a sad sigh , closing his eyes.

"Why would you say that, I will love you so much, everyday" Taehyung whispered so softly and quietly, he was exhausted with all the crying.

"I'm not the type person you are in love with Taehyung. I'm very complicated. You know nothing about me." Jungkook expressed in a straight voice.

"Then tell me what's complicated about you, so we can be simple together" Taehyung requested looking into jungkook's dark eyes.

"Would you fall in love with an impulsive person like me?" Jungkook retorted because he knew how he is and he doesn't want taehyung to get involved with his fucked up self.

"Yes I will" Taehyung replied instantly.

"I am not always sweet" jungkook added one more reason to his 'why we can't be anything' list.

"It's okay" taehyung answered and pecked jungkook's lips , bombarding both of them with butterflies in a serious conversation.

''I have anger issues at times"

"I'll handle them carefully"

"I am very very possessive"

"I like it like that"