76

The renowned senior pathologist, professor and researcher, Dr Jeon jungkook is charged with murder & vandalism following the violence that took place in a local cafe. The case will be presented in high court of Seoul and prosecutor Kang Yeon Hee and prosecutor Ahn Nae Sang will be fighting from the state against Dr Jeon. We still have no information about accused Doctor's  representing advocate. stay tuned to know more

It's been four days since the frightening murder that took place in such a simple café, four days of Jungkook being locked up in the cell. it's finally the day of first hearing of this case. there's nothing going on in Jungkook's mind as he stared at the wall. he has no fear of imprisonment, being proven guilty of murder or his credentials that he worked all his life being taken away. He couldn't give two fucks about anything at the moment. He wanted to smoke some weed but since it's the day of his hearing, he better be careful about it, he thought.

Taehyung came two days earlier to meet him and Jungkook made him promise that he won't come to the station ever again for him. He doesn't want him to step in this filth and even after Taehyung's consistent resistance against his wish, he didn't budge. Taehyung had to give in.

"Why are you doing this, i am so sick of your authoritative behaviour, can you understand what I'm going through because of you, I'm batshit worried of what would happen to you if someone proves you guilty. Goddamnit Jungkook I'm tired of this"  Taehyung shouts at the ravenette, he is so frustrated right now he could slap Jungkook. It's been an hour and Jungkook wouldn't tell him what's the actual truth but he didn't know that Jungkook couldn't tell him a single detail as per his dealing with officer Jung Hoseok

"Then get out of here, I'm not in the mood to argue. I might say something i may regret, before that happens it's better to leave me alone right now Tae" Jungkook shouts back. He doesn't have energy right now to deal with taehyung or anyone for that fact. He wishes taehyung would just abide by his wish of not coming to the prison to meet him and go home.

"No, since you want me gone so bad i would just stay here'' taehyung talks back and doesn't hide his pettiness.

" taehyung I won't say it again. Go. Home." Jungkook says, his voice eerily cold and Taehyung couldn't dismiss it. He knew Jungkook isn't messing about this and he doesn't want to get Jungkook angry   because he knew what it meant. Pure outrage.

That's the thing about Jungkook, no one wants him to get angry, even yoongi. Jungkook rarely looses his cool and people around him want to keep it just like that.

Jungkook didn't want to behave so harsh with Taehyung but believe him when he says he is not okay himself and wants to get over with this as soon as possible.

Taehyung just nods, trying not to cry . He turns and just leaves without a single word. Taking away the piercing pain in his heart with him.

"Mr Jeon, are you ready?" Asks the police constable that just came to open his cell and escort him to officer Jung's office.

"Yes" he answers absent-mindedly and gets up from his chair and gets out of the cell. He walks behind the constable and in a minute they reach Jung's office. He enters inside without the constable and sees jung sitting on his chair with another man dressed in black coat and pant.

"must be my lawyer" he thinks to himself

By the sound of his entrance both men turn their heads to look at Jungkook. Hoseok signals him to sit in front of him besides the man and he follows to do so.

"Can i get a cigarette?" Jungkook asks as he takes his seat.

"Sure" officer Jung replies and takes one out of his drawer and hands it to Jungkook.

"Don't be stupid, pass me the lighter" said the ravenette with a death stare.

"Woah we're having a bit of attitude i see" Hoseok smugly grins, finding Jungkook funny as this is not how he behaves. He is very composed 99% of the time so it's amusing to see him like that.

"Here gentleman" He finds the lighter inside his pocket and passes it to jungkook.

Jungkook lights his cigarette and the first drag feels so good, he could feel his hands and gut tingle.

"Mr Jeon this is advocate Kim Jeong wook, finest lawyer of korea. He'd fight your case in the court. He's best of the best in his field. Case represented by him is already considered half won. So you can take a breath of relief " Jung informs and introduces Jungkook with advocate Kim

"Nice to know two best of the best are collaborating " jungkook says with a little smug smile and shakes hand with Mr kim. It was funny to hear as it sounded so nonchalant, like the case was not even that severe but to the outside world it was. People who kept up with the civil and political matters of the country, which mainly constituted the 35% of adults of the country, were definitely keeping up with every update of this case.

"Nice to meet you as well doctor Jeon, it feels good to be back in the playground" replied advocate Kim with the same mischievous smile. There exists people crazy like Jeon and Kim who die for the thrill that their respective profession provides and when the same people with this particular intellect sit together, it's bound to be interesting.

"The hearing starts at 2 pm, you guys have 5 hours to discuss and rehearse" Jung chimes in and both of them nods.

It'd be interesting to see how such an obvious murder will be dissected in order to prove Jungkook innocent of the charges raised against him.

Author's note

Hi

It's been a long time

I hope everyone is doing well

I just felt like writing today

Please let me know if you liked this chapter

What do you think would happen next. Comment down your thoughts. I'm excited to read your comments.

Have a nice day loves

Kitty cat