T W E N T Y S E V E N

𝙏 𝘼 𝙇 𝙔 𝙀 𝙃

𝙏 𝘼 𝙇 𝙔 𝙀 𝙃

"So you're telling me I can't redeem myself?" Jahseh asked me as I stuffed my binder back into my locker.

"I don't know, Jahseh. You do too much. And I don't want to be apart of all the drama," I shrugged.

"You won't be apart of my drama but you will go on a date with Kevin and Jayla?" He made a face at me.

"Yeah, is that a problem?" I rolled my eyes and closed my locker.

"How would a poly relationship even work, you wouldn't get enough attention," he sighed.

"Well that's why I agreed to this date. So I can ask questions and feel out the situation before I agree to be their girlfriend. And how do you know I won't get any attention?" I adjusted my purse on in my shoulder.

"Because you should be with me," he chuckled. I rolled my eyes and turned to walk away. "Just give me a chance?"

"I will think about it," I agreed and continued my walk to exit the school.

"Can I call you?" He asked as he walked behind me.

"You can call me, that doesn't mean I will answer," I shrugged, pushing the double doors open.

"You gon see," he smirked at me.

"See what?" I crossed my arms.

"Why you should fuck with a nigga," he winked at me and walked away.

Anyways so..