T H I R T Y T H R E E

T A L Y E H

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

T A L Y E H

"Hey are you okay?" Jahseh asked me over the phone.

"Yeah why wouldn't I be," my voice cracked from me holding back my tears.

"I don't know I just felt like something was wrong and I should call you," he sighed. "Anyways what are you doing?"

"Nothing, just reading," I lied.

"Have you eaten yet?"

"No, I just been in bed since I came home," I confessed.

"Have you eaten at all today?" He asked me.

"Why?" I snapped.

"Just asking," he sighed. "You know you have to eat, mama."

The nickname gave me butterflies in my stomach. "I know that."

"How bout you be ready in an hour and I'll take you to get something to eat?" He asked me.

"No it's okay, I'll just eat something here," I lied. I don't feel like eating.

"Okay well I want you to FaceTime me while you're eating so I know that you ate," he asked me. "Please?"

"Why does it matter to you if I eat or not?" I asked.

"I don't know why I care so much when there's still so much for me to learn about you. But my mind stays on you, so you must be special. So that means I have to protect you at all costs," he explained.

"Why do you think I'm special?" I asked.

"I just know you are." He told me.

"Yeah I'm sure you say that to all the girls," I chuckled.

"No, just you mama," he chuckled. "FaceTime me please?"

"Okay, I will," I promised. I took the phone with me to my bathroom and washed my face. I took some concealer and started to cover up the dark spots under my eyes.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

"Nothing," I lied as I fixed my bun and took my phone with me downstairs to the kitchen. I FaceTimed Jahseh as I fixed me some eggs and toast.

"Did you put on makeup to face time me?" He asked me as he starred at me.

"No," I lied.

"Okay," he let it go. "You know, Talyeh, you may not feel like it but I care about you," he told me.

"Why are you telling me this?" I asked. "You want to have sex with me or something?"

"I mean yeah look at you," he chuckled. "But that's not why I'm telling you this. I'm telling you because it's true."

"Yeah sure," I chose to believe him because it's what I needed to hear. Hell, it's what I wanted to hear.

"Do you want to come over to my place tomorrow?" he asked me.

"Like to hang out?" I asked.

"I'm having a party, I want you to come." He smiled at me. "Be my date?"

"Hmmm I'll have to check my schedule," I teased him.

"Please, mama? It'll make me happy," he poked his lip out. "You don't have to smoke or do anything you don't want to do."

"Okay," I agreed. I looked at the front door when it swung open.

"Bitch so what? If you don't like it you can leave?" I heard my step dad yell at my mom.

"You're cheating on me and you think you are going to just tell me that I have to take it like a man," my mom sobbed. "What do you take me for?"

"Mom?" I called.

"Oh, hi honey. Do you think you can sleep at a friends house tonight? Your dad and I have some things we need to discuss." My mom asked me.

"Why?" I asked.

"I'll be on my way in ten minutes mama," Jahseh said before ending the call.

"Please?" My mom asked me again.

I nodded my head and walked upstairs to my room. I grabbed a small duffle bag and packed what I would need for tonight and tomorrow. I packed two outfit options for the party and I was done in seven minutes.

Jahseh texted me letting me know he would be pulling up soon so I walked downstairs. I walked into the living room and my dad slapped the shit out of my mom. I gasped as she slapped him right back.

"What the fuck?" I looked at my dad.

"Go in the other room," My mom told me.

"No mom," I told her. "Dad what are you doing?"

"You're mom is ungrateful, I'm leaving," he grabbed a suit case from behind the couch and wheeled it out the front door.

"Dad, where are you going?" I followed behind him. Jahseh was in the driveway but I wasn't worried about that right now.

"Look sweetie, I love you," my dad looked at me. "But I met someone else and we started our family together. You have a little sister. She's eleven and she really wants to meet you so I hope you'll come visit me."

"W-what?" My eyes teared up. "No dad you can't leave us?"

"It's what I have to do honey," he said before getting in his car and driving away.

I turned back to my house but my mom was already standing on the porch, "Go with your friend." She told me.

"No mom, I'm not going to just leave you alone right now." I told her.

"Yes you can because I'm telling you to. I could actually use some alone time right now. You know to just think," she told me. "I'll see you later baby girl just have fun this weekend and call me okay. I love you."

Jahseh walked up to me and grabbed my bag, "Hi Mrs?" He looked at her for a sign of what to call her.

"It's Hailey," my mom smiled between the two of us.

"I'll take good care of her Hailey," Jahseh smiled at my mom.

"I trust that you will," my mom smiled and hugged me goodbye. I got into the car with Jahseh and left with him.

"What happened?" He asked.

"My step dad just left," I stated.

"Yeah but why?" He asked me.

"I don't want to talk about it right now," I stated as he pulled into a Wendy's drive thru.

"Okay, what do you want?" he asked as he scanned the menu.

"I'm not hungry," I stated.

"You have to eat," he looked at me.

I didn't reply. I just looked out the window and ignored him. My mind is elsewhere I can not even focus on eating right now.

Sapiosexual [XXXTENTACION]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें