E I G H T Y

J A H S E H

J A H S E H

"JAHSEH!"

I looked over at ski and he looked at me, "yo was that  T?" He asked me.

"You two need to stop talking during class," Ms. Jacobs scolded us.

"That was Her," I mumbled, completely ignoring her. I stood from my seat and grabbed my backpack, Stokeley doing the same.

"If you leave you're going to be in big trouble," Ms. jacobs threatened.

"Oh fucking well," I gasped dramatically as I left the classroom with ski behind me. As soon as I hit the hallway I immediately saw red.

I seen some nigga choking Talyeh up against the wall and he body was going limp.

"Yo what the fuck!" Ski yelled as he dropped his bag. I dropped mine and started running.

"Jahseh! You have to stop! Stop!"

I couldn't stop. I saw blood spilling from his limp body and I kept punching him. Left and right. Left and right.

I can't stop. Everything in me wanted to kill him.

"X man come on we can get his ass later, T needs to go to the hospital," I heard Stokeley say.

Hearing this broke me out of my trance. I'm coming for his ass.

I looked over and Talyeh was being pulled away on a stretcher while Dani followed quickly behind her with her phone to her ear, probably calling her mom.

I quickly followed behind her, "w-what did the paramedics say?"

"Her heart rate is slow and her blood pressure is hella high and some more shit so they are just taking her in to make sure her and the baby will be okay," she explained quickly. "You have to ride with her give me the car keys."

I pulled my keys out of my pocket and shoved them to her, "did you call her mom?"

"I'm talking to her now," she said quickly. "I'll meet you there I have to go pick up her mom from work."

She walked the other way and I kept up behind Talyeh. She was still unconscious.

I sighed as I ran my hands over my face, Talyeh was finally awake but she wasn't saying a word. "Baby who was that? What happened?"

"He's no one," she mumbled.

"Obviously that's a fucking lie he almost killed you," I groaned. Why is she protecting this nigga?

She sighed, "he's my ex... the toxic one that damn near killed me."

I felt myself growing angry again, "he's done this before?"

"A few times, he'd mostly just mentally abuse me though," she shrugged. "It took everything I had left to leave him alone."

"What the hell was he doing at our school?" I asked.

"He said he transferred, and then he got mad because he kept asking me which niggas he had to beat up for getting me pregnant and I told him to leave me alone cause I moved on," she explained.

"I'm gonna kill him," I told her.

She shrugged and looked down at her belly, "at least the baby is okay."

"Are you?" I asked her.

"I'll be okay, I'm just happy your heard me. Cause he actually would've killed me," she sighed.

The door swung open and Dani and Hayley, Talyeh's mom, walked in quickly.

Hayley was by her side hugging her that quick, "oh my god are you okay! Is the baby okay?"

"Yeah we're fine," tal explained. "The doctor is just gonna keep men overnight for observation."

"What the hell hapoened?" She asked.

"Kevin." That's all tal said.

Her moms face went white and she looked extremely pissed, "someone's gotta do something about that bastard."

"Imma kill 'em," I stated.

Hayley looked at me and sighed, "I would say don't but honestly... I'm all for it."

"I can't believe he was ballsy enough to pull that shit at school like someone wouldn't peep something?" Dani smacked her lips.

"I don't want to talk about anymore," Talyeh mumbled.

Everyone just got quiet and looked at each other awkwardly.

After a few moments of silence, there were a few knocks on the door and the doctor walked in.