E I G H T Y S I X

T A L Y E H

T A L Y E H

I parked my car in front of the house and honked my horn twice to let them know I was outside.

One thing I'm not doing is going up to or inside of that house with that home wrecking bitch.

I looked over and saw Jayden and the twins running down the driveway racing to the car. Jayden reached my car first and got inside, "SHOT GUN!"

I laughed at their childish behavior and watched as the girls climbed into the backseat, buckling their seatbelts.

"Hey guys, sorry about before," I smiled at them.

"It's okay I get it," Jayla, or Kayla or whichever one told me.

She laughed again noticing my confusion, "I'm Kayla."

"I'm Jayla," the other girl said. "And we forgive you. Our mom is probably the biggest bitch we've ever met:"

"Bruh what is up with y'all calling her a bitch! She's nice?" Jayden spoke up.

"Is she Jayden? Is she really?" Kayla looked at him.

He shook his head and looked forward, taking his phone out. "Anyways, where are we going sis?"

"Shopping at the mall," I answered, putting my car in park. "But to eat first because my pregnant ass is hungry."

I adjusted myself in my seat and then pulled away from their house, starting the drive to Olive Garden.

Ten minutes later...

I parked in front of the Olive Garden and we all got out of the car, going inside of the restaurant.

Since jahseh wants to be an asshole today, I'm gonna spend some of his money today.

Although I don't think he'd even care since he gave me the card to spend anyways, "ouuu it's empty that means we'll eat fast." I smiled when I saw the almost empty dining room.

A waitress walked up to us, greeting us. "Table for four?"

"Yes, thank you, and can it be a booth?" I asked.

She nodded and smiled, leading us to a booth. I sat down next to Jayden and the twins sat next to each other as we all looked down at our menus.

"What can I get you guys to drink?"

"I'll have a water." I stated.

"Pink lemonade," the twins said at the same time.

"Uh some strawberry Fanta," Jayden smiled at her before she walked away.

"Bruh stop flirting with the waitresses. You're not tired of it yet?" I joked with Jayden. Everytime we used to go out to eat he would always flirt with the waitresses.

It's embarrassing.

"No I'm not and I won't be until I get a girlfriend," he smacked his lips. "Which I can't get if I'm always with one of you."

"Sucks to be the only boy huh," Kayla teased him.

"Yes. Yes it does actually." He smacked his lips. "All I get to do is talk about boys and braid your back hair."

"Bitch I don't have back hair," Kayla and Kayla said at the same time making me bust out laughing.

"That fuckin nasty," I stated.

"Bruh," Jayden smacked his hands on the table when I laid my head in his shoulder. "Move she's gonna think you're my girlfriend."

"So what!" I smacked my lips.

"Bruh move."

The waitress approached us again and started handed out our drinks, "hey my brother thinks your cute he wants your number." Kayla stated.

The waitress who's name tag read "Alison" blushed, "oh-okay."

"Wait for real?" Jayden sat up and smiled at her.

She smiled and began writing something down on her notepad. She ripped the paper off and handed it to him before quickly walking away.

"There you go. Your sisters just got you a date," Jayla joked.

I laughed at them.