T H I R T Y S E V E N

Bitch this whole book just came together in my head so expect fast ass updates 🥰.

Hell yeah

TALYEH

"Mama!" I stopped when Jahseh screamed for me across the cafeteria.

I looked at him and made a face, "what are you doing?"

"I got something for you," he announced as he walked over to me.

Everyone was watching us so I started to fidget with my hands. "Sorry mama I forgot. Do you want to go outside?"

"You forgot what?" I asked.

"Your anxiety," he frowned.

"It's okay," I shrugged it off when he grabbed my hands in his. Everyone was looking at me and I bit my lip nervously. "Jah what are we?"

"I want to say you're my girlfriend but we have only been dating for like a week so maybe we should take it slow?" He asked. "But if anyone asks, you're my girl okay."

"Okay, and if anyone asks you?" I looked at him.

"I'll scream like a white girl and blow my rape whistle," he said.

I chuckled and smiled at him.

"No but for real, you're my girl and I'm your nigga." He told me.

"Works for me," I said shyly.

"Anyways, I was excited cause guess what I got you," that's when I noticed that he was holding a Popeyes bag behind his back.

"What?" I smiled at how excited he was.

"I got you a kids meal from Popeyes," he told me. "And a pink lemonade."

I smiled. I promised to eat a kids meal if he doesn't make me go to the next party. I really don't need a repeat of last weekend.

"Where do you wanna sit?" He asked me.

"Can we sit outside it feels nice?" I asked.

"Yeah," he took my hand in his and we walked outside together. We found a bench that was empty and under a tree so we sat there.

"How was Biology and History?" He asked me as he handed me my kids meal.

"Boring," I smacked my lips. "I just hate those classes so much. Like they don't teach us anything that we actually need in life. Like who's going to be packing paintings and lashes think of the Great Wall of China was built in 1474."

He just starred at me while I went on a rant. After a few more seconds I stopped talking and rolled my eyes.

"So what's this packing lashes and paintings?" He asked me.

"I want my own business soon. I'll sale my paintings and my own makeup and lashes. It's going to be great," I explained.

He just smiled and looked at me, "what?" I asked.

"Nothing, I just like to see you smile," he told me. I was sitting with my legs on his lap and he was rubbing my legs.

I bit my lip when he started to go up my thigh. His hand stopped right near my area and I looked at him. He was already watching me and smirked as he moved his hand away slowly.

I rolled my eyes and looked at the floor.

"Don't pout mama I'm sorry, I'm sorry," he laughed. He reached out and kissed my lips for a few seconds.

I looked away and blushed. "So what do you want to do this weekend?" I asked.

"I don't know, kind of just want to do something Lowkey," he told me. "What do you want to do?"

"I want to go to the fair," I told him. "I want to win a big alien stuffy."

"I'll buy you a million alien stuffies." He told me.

"But I want one Big one," I smiled.

"Then I'll get you one big one," he told me. "Anything to see you smile."