S E V E N T Y S E V E N

A/n: I know I said Jayden was 11 but I forgot he's only a few years younger than her so he's actually like 14

J A Y D E N

I looked around the kitchen and everyone was just looking around awkwardly, until Dani walked into the kitchen.

"What happened to T, she looks like she's finna cry?" Dani asked jahseh.

"They just got in a fight," he looked at me.

"Why?" She looked at me.

"Because she kept calling my dad a whore and I got mad," I explained. "I didn't know all that stuff he did to my mom."

"That's why you shouldn't talk about stuff that you don't understand," Dani told me.

"Y'all are about to blow me," I rolled my eyes and stormed out of the kitchen.

"Go talk to him," I heard ski tell someone.

"Jayden!" I heard jahseh call me.

I turned around and rolled my eyes, "what?"

"Just take some time and then you two can talk, okay? You guys are siblings you shouldn't be mad at each other like this," he told me.

"Didn't you just beat up your brother when I got here?" I smacked my lips.

"Why are you being so rude I'm just tryna help," Jahseh smacked his lips.

"Because y'all do too much, can someone take me home?" I asked.

"Not you being an ass and then asking for something," jahseh mumbled.

"I'll just walk," I rolled my eyes and started for the stairs to grab my shit.

I should've just listened to my dad. Talyeh is selfish and miserable and she doesn't want to see no one happy if she can't be happy.

I walked up the stairs and found her room door closed. I sighed and knocked a few times before opening the door.

Talyeh was sitting on her bed crying on the phone with someone.

"I don't know mom he's just mean all of a suddenly. He doesn't even care what dad put us through and they're over there putting all kind of stuff in his head. He's never yelled at me before."

"Are you really snitching to mom right now?" I laughed.

"It's something called venting and talking.. maybe if you tried it sometimes you wouldn't be such an asshole," she told me.

I rolled my eyes and walked over to her closet to grab my bag.

"No I guess he's leaving... yeah.... He doesn't care he's ju- yeah I know that. I'm not dealing with it I have enough going on with myself... okay well then dad doesn't have to come and he and Jayden and his wife and kids can just forget all about me cause that's what they've been doing already.....You know for them to be claiming they miss me and wanna see me so bad they hardly make effort. I tried to have dinner with dad earlier and he said no cause I told him earlier that day I wasn't ready to meet his w- exactly."

I stood in the closet listening to the conversation... did she really feel abandoned by us?

I started to feel a little guilty for being so mean to her. She's pregnant and emotional and I bet I would feel the same way if I was in her shoes.

I sighed and dropped my bag back on the floor before walking back into the room, "t."

She looked at me with sad eyes, "hmm?"

"I didn't want you to feel like I was abandoning you," I told her.

She didn't say anything she just looked at me with her phone still to her ear.

"I'm sorry," I told her.

She nodded her head, "I'm sorry too."

"I don't like it when we fight, we used to be so close and now I feel like this divorce just divided us," I explained as I sat down on the edge of her bed.

"Because it did," she explained. "Let me call you back mom." She ended her call and looked back at me.

"It shouldn't have though," I explained. "I'm still your brother and your still my sister. But those girls are my sisters too so-"

"I get jay, but they aren't my sisters and I don't want to meet them, you have to respect that," she told me.

"I get it," I nodded my head. "But it's not going to be this way forever right?"

"No.. I just need more time to heal from this," she said Lowly.

"Okay," I agreed.