T H I R T E E N

T A L Y E H

T A L Y E H

"Hey over here!" I heard someone yell.

Dani smiles and grabs my hand dragging me towards H&M where I noticed Marco and X were standing.

"Hey," Marco hugged Dani.

I stood there awkwardly looking around, I didn't want to third wheel, but it was better then setting home being depressed.

"Hey, wanna get froyo?" X asked me.

I shrugged and then followed behind him. I don't think hanging out with him is a good idea. His girlfriend literally hates me. And I would feel some kind of way if I had a boyfriend and he hung out with girls that hated my guts.

"You okay?" He asked me, that's when I realized we were already in line at the Froyo stand.

"Mhmm," I looked around feeling uncomfortable.

"Why do you look uncomfortable?" He chuckled.

"I don't really think we should be hanging out .. your girlf-"

"I broke up with her," he cut me off.

"Oh- I didn't know. I'm sorry I'm sure that must be hard," I honestly didn't care, she deserved it. She does too much. And not in a good way.

"I'm not sorry, cause now I get to hang out with you," he told me.

I felt myself start to blush so I changed the subject. "Yeah cool, uhm what are you getting?" I asked.

"Strawberry banana with blueberries and peanuts on top, you?" He asked.

"That's literally my order-" I chuckled.

"Great minds think alike," he chuckled. "I've never met someone who gets the same order as me."

"Yeah, well I'm a different breed," I chuckled.

"Nah, you something special," he smiled at me and I looked away feeling my face heat up. "You're so cute."

"Thank you.." I gave him a awkward smile and looked at the floor. I'm not ready for the amount of energy I know he's about to give me. I don't think I'm ready for that attention.