N I N E T Y T H R E E

💍T A L Y E H G A L V E Z💍

"Someone's here, Jahseh," I smiled... trying to get him off of me.

We'd been making out on the couch after the conversation we'd had. I want to have sex so bad. I don't know if I can wait these six weeks. 

I'm going to try though. I need to get a rose or something.

"Fuck," he smacked his lips. I looked down and saw the growing tent in his pants.

He was wearing some black ripped jeans and his revenge hoodie. 

I chuckled at his erection, making him groan.

"Go answer the door, I'm going to take care of this real fast." He walked away, disappearing into the hallway.

I got off the couch and walked over to the front door, opening it. "Hey," I smiled. It was My dad and Caitlin with the kids.

I hugged Caitlin first, "How have you been?" I asked her.

"I'm okay, I just got back from New York, I did my book signing," she explained.

"Period," I smiled. 

Caitlin and I have gotten considerably close. She's like the mom I've always wanted. She's attentive, understanding, and patient. Everything that my mom never was. Don't get me wrong, I love my mom, she's a good mom. But, she made plenty of mistakes rasing me. She put me out for nothing, just to come crawling begging for me back.

I love her and I forgive her, but if it's coming down to whos the better mom, It's Caitlin for sure.

I hugged my sisters and my brother and then lastly, my dad.

I lead everyone to the living room and we all took a seat, me sitting closest to Brianna. She was waking up so I let her be until she was fully awake before letting the twins hold her after washing their hands.

"So how has it been?" My dad asked. "Do you plan on going back to school or work?" 

"I finished high school so there's really nothing for me to do," I shrugged. "I am starting my own business though. I haven't been able to work on it that much because I was big pregnant. But I'm going to sell my art, jewelry and cosmetics, and clothes." 

"What about a real job?" He asked.

"Dad don't start," my brother, Jayden sighed.

"That is a real job," I explained.

"I'm talking about a nine-to-five with benefits and insurance," he pointed out.

"We have insurance," I explained. "Jahseh makes more than enough money. We own our cars, we own our house."

"What money are you making though?" He asked.

"I'm taking care of my baby," I explained. "And I worked as long as I could while I was pregnant. But now I had my baby and I want to stay home and take care of her."