N I N E T E E N

POV: talyeh

POV: talyeh

I walked behind Jahseh into the IHOP and he held the door for me. After I walked in he moved and the door swung closed right in Dani's face.

"Well excuse me," she said as she pushed the door back open and walked in behind us.

"I was holding it for my boo, not you," Jahseh said. I chuckled and shook my head, not knowing what to say.

"Table for three?" A peppy blonde asked us.

"Four," i corrected her.

"Oh for your dates?" She asked. I looked at her and rolled my eyes.

"She's my date, and I don't remember these questions being apart or the greeting every other time I've been here," Jahseh told her. She just looked at him. "Our table please?"

"Oh yeah," she mumbled just as Marco walked in.

He joined us as we were lead to the booth in the back. We all sat down and the waitress walked away. "I'll be back to take the order."

"I'm ready so go back to sleep I'm tired," I sighed.

"Already," Jahseh asked me.

"I've been up for three hours this is nap time behavior for me," I chuckled.

"Girl I can't deal with you," Dani chuckled.

"Well that sucks cause your stuck with me," I chuckled.

Everyone stopped talking when the waitress came back, "what will you have to drink?"

"Water," everyone said.

She wrote it down and nodded her head. "And to eat?"

We took turns telling her what we wanted and then she walked away.

"I have a question?" Jahseh looked at me.

"Huh?"

"When can I take you on a real date," he asked me.

"When I feel like I know you enough to date," I shrugged.

"But isn't that the point of dating?" He asked.

"Maybe.. but for me it's deeper than that," I said.

"Okay then, that's okay with me, as long as I eventually get a date," he winked at me.

I blushed and looked away. Oh boy, what am I going to do with this man.