F O U R

T A L Y E H

T A L Y E H

"Are you ready?" I asked Dani over FaceTime as I pulled up to her house in my Lexis. She was applying mascara while sitting at her vanity.

"Yeah, coming out right now." She hung up and then seconds later I saw her front door open and close. She ran over to my car and got into it. "Hey!" She hugged me before throwing her stuff into the backseat and buckling her seatbelt.

"Hey," I smiled at her and pulled out of her driveway.

"How ya doing today since everything this morning at school," she asked me as she picked at her nails that we got done on our way home from school today.

"I'm fine, it's not that big of a deal, she's possessive. I get it I mean look at her boyfriend, I would be possessive too. Although I wouldn't be that extra about it," I chuckled thinking about the situation that happened earlier in the hallway.

"Yeah but I'm saying like- I don't know but I heard they were also going to the fair so if you feel like you want to leave, I mean that's fine with me," she told me.

"We can get a rental movie and snacks and hang in your room, I like the vibe of your room, the painting on the walls and stuff," she went on.

"Okay, I'll tell you if I want to leave," I chuckled as I turned down the next street.

I can already tell this is going to be a long night.