S I X T E E N

T A L Y E H

T A L Y E H

"Sooo... are you not going to say anything to me now?" X asked me as we all walked into my bedroom.

We decided to get pizza and go back to my house and hang out since it was only four.

I didn't reply and instead turned on my LED lights and walked over to sit on my bed.

"Damn yo room is a vibe," X looked around in fascination.

"Thanks," I shrugged and watched as he dropped all my bags in the corner of my room before walking over to me and flipping down behind me on the bed.

"Girl damn I was here two days ago and you already changed the painting on your door?" Dani asked me.

"I got bored with it," I chuckled.

"Damn nice room," Marco walked in last with the pizza.

"Thanks," I gave him a small smile.

"So what' do you two have going on?" Marco asked me and X.

"Nothing, we are just friends." I explained.

"So that's why he's asleep on your lap?" Dani asked me.

I looked down  and X was in fact asleep with his head on my lap and his arms wrapped around my waist.

"Yeah that's why," I mumbled. I sat back against the headboard and he cuddled into me some more.

I looked down at him and started to play in his split colored hair. It's actually funny how he's already so attached to me.

"Look at them they're so cute," I looked up and Marco was recording me and X.

I rolled my eyes and looked back down at him. He was looking back up at me this time.

"You have nice boobs," he whispered.

"Dude move," I chuckled and pushed him on the floor.

I'm not about to play With him.